Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

The price list I picked up did not include and E units and the agent said everything was released.... So if their not lying they are sold out.

I was told the penthouse went for 1.6 million and sold in the first day! So I estimate the E units to be 1 million plus

According to their PR firm:

I just wanted to update you on The Berczy project. As of this past weekend's Grand Opening, The Berczy is now 80% sold. Concert Properties is very excited by the response to The Berczy's launch, especially in a market still recovering from the recession.

Currently, The Berczy has mostly spacious 2 bedroom plus den city homes available priced in the $500,000 to $800,000 range.

Hey everyone,

I bought a 2 bedroom (C3) and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on how to make the interior bedroom more private? The wall is frosted glass with two clear strips. Would it be hard to make the two transparent strips frosted to match the rest of the wall or white opaque? Who would I get to do this properly? A friend suggested a curtain on the inside, but I find this tacky. I do like the open feel of the glass wall, will be great for natural light, just don't love the clear strips.

Attachments

• Bedroom 1 through window.jpg
    Bedroom 1 through window.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 319
Hey everyone,

I bought a 2 bedroom (C3) and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on how to make the interior bedroom more private? The wall is frosted glass with two clear strips. Would it be hard to make the two transparent strips frosted to match the rest of the wall or white opaque? Who would I get to do this properly? A friend suggested a curtain on the inside, but I find this tacky. I do like the open feel of the glass wall, will be great for natural light, just don't love the clear strips.

From my understanding there is an option to have the full panel frosted, you should check with the sales office.

Let me know how that works out. I'm interested too if they are flexible with that request.

I will give them a call Monday! I was under the impression the hardwood in the bedroom was the only change they would work with. I would be thrilled if I can have the entire glass wall frosted for privacy. Is silly to have the strips of clear glass, whoever lives in the second bedroom would be quite restricted.

I will give them a call Monday! I was under the impression the hardwood in the bedroom was the only change they would work with. I would be thrilled if I can have the entire glass wall frosted for privacy. Is silly to have the strips of clear glass, whoever lives in the second bedroom would be quite restricted.

The strips look really nice though, I know is not the best in terms of privacy, but they look good to me

I'm not sure of the idea of calling my second bedroom the "Peep show @ Berczy". Reminds me of that old Madonna video Open your Heart...ahhh the 80's.....

My understanding was that the Hardwood floors in the bedrooms are only for rooms with sliding doors. No sliding doors means you get the beige /brown carpet treatment.

Ditto.

Any idea what % of the project has actually sold at this point?
Are they still having a tough time unloading some units?

I'm told 85%. Which is great as it seems to be full steam ahead.

The only units I know that were left are the 2 stories and the units in low floors/restricted views. But if I computed correctly, the premium for high floor was almost $10,000! Did anyone else come up with this number? Hard to tell when no pricelist came out!

I'm told 85%. Which is great as it seems to be full steam ahead.

The only units I know that were left are the 2 stories and the units in low floors/restricted views. But if I computed correctly, the premium for high floor was almost $10,000! Did anyone else come up with this number? Hard to tell when no pricelist came out!

**** $10,000 per floor in price increase!

Back