News   Jul 17, 2024
 158     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 560     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 952     2 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

n122602698_35422569_3578.jpg

The view from Yonge and Bloor -- the crane's finally popped up into view

Uh... 299...

Where did you take that pic from?

If that camera were tilted down would you not have a great angle of the BSN and CASA sites?

casa - from my apartment window. I don't get the best view of the CASA/BSN sites though because the Chartered Accountants building addition blocks out the angle a bit... once both start growing though, I'll probaly have a much better view of them (and sadly a much crappier view of the skyline)

The transparent glass on the 3rd floor of Bay Adelaide is really amazing. - It's transparent like the glass over at the RBC Centre, but it is also quite reflective at the same time. - When more of the glass goes up on the higher floors we can start creating our assesments and making comparisions. But like 3D said, this glass will surely hold it's own with other developments happening in the city right now.

The transparent glass on the 3rd floor of Bay Adelaide is really amazing. - It's transparent like the glass over at the RBC Centre, but it is also quite reflective at the same time. - When more of the glass goes up on the higher floors we can start creating our assesments and making comparisions. But like 3D said, this glass will surely hold it's own with other developments happening in the city right now.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing more of that glass!

The core forms were raised again today, working on the 30th floor now.
BA_2008-04-08.jpg

Looking good. I know it's been said a hundred times, but it's a shame that it won't be taller than 50 storeys considering how 'fat' it is. It seems like they're replacing the infamous first stump with another. Grateful nevertheless that we're at least getting 50s.

Though it appears that the underground sections of BOTH towers are there, are there any definite plans/dates for starting the EAST BA Tower? Also, will the north-south PATH route going through the BA be opened when only the west tower is up?

Back