News   Apr 23, 2024
 252     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 363     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1K     0 

2018 Municipal Election: Toronto Council Races

How many non-incumbent winners will there be on council?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really wish some of the less respectful councillors would go. As much as I agree politically with someone like Gord Perks, he is rude and talks down to people who disagrees with him. Comes off as nasty, or a little kid who didn't get what he wants, when council doesn't agree with him.

We would be extremely lucky to have a Council full of people as intelligent and committed as Gord Perks, and I've always found him to be respectful and accommodating.

Yah she's been strongly hinting at running for a half year now.

Will she win? Depends entirely on Warren framing her as the 'big name candidate' in that ward. Otherwise, it looks like it is going to end up like Ward 16 did last time.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bussin gives it another kick of the can. I believe she is loosely affiliated with the NDP and they usually run a standard bearer in every ward.

Our newest Councillor, serving the Tory agenda against the wishes of her constituents, as she was appointed to do...

upload_2017-12-6_20-19-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-6_20-19-18.png
    upload_2017-12-6_20-19-18.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 490
I just received the latest email from Michelle Holland. She has now changed her last name to Holland-Berardinetti. I guess that name recognition thing is in full effect since her husband is also a politician in the area. She's gone from Berardinetti to Holland and now this.

I just received the latest email from Michelle Holland. She has now changed her last name to Holland-Berardinetti. I guess that name recognition thing is in full effect since her husband is also a politician in the area. She's gone from Berardinetti to Holland and now this.

Christ make up your mind. I hate to think how many business cards she's thrown out.

Great he is leaving Council but he is going to be just as annoying if he becomes an MPP.
Please, God, let him get the nomination and win the election. At least he’d be constrained by party discipline at Queen’s Park.

Please, God, let him get the nomination and win the election. At least he’d be constrained by party discipline at Queen’s Park.
Let's hope he doesn't win so he can get out of politics all together. How this guy gets re-elected time, and time again is beyond me.

Let's hope he doesn't win so he can get out of politics all together. How this guy gets re-elected time, and time again is beyond me.
He is certainly not someone I would ever vote for but he is actually very effective. People like Mammo and Grimes are quite ineffective, DMW usually gets things done. Yes, bad things to many of us but .....

Back