News   May 08, 2024
 285     0 
News   May 08, 2024
 629     0 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.3K     3 

2014 mayoral election prediction

Final prediction through polls including Nanos which hasn't been updated in a month (bracket prediction excludes Nanos)
Tory 45% (43% excluding old poll)
Ford 30% (32% excluding old poll)
Chow 23% (22% excluding old poll)
Other 2% (3% excluding old poll)

Tory seems to be consistent in the magic 40% spot on every poll out there.

I think Ford nation overrated Ford (he's going to get a majority, everybody loves ford!) I also do we underestimate him also. We always predict that bottom will fall out and it never does. He's got a loyal bunch no matter what. They will get out to vote for their guy no matter what. The Fords been consistent at 25-30% throughout

Whatever happens, it seems like Chow (or any third place candidate) will shatter the previous third place record holder of Joey Pants with 12% last election. Even with that, Chow number should be higher than the low 20s that out there. She had the most individual donation and a very respected amount of cash send to her. Her volunteers and signs seem to be higher than low 20s that it seems that polls are saying. I not sure what his means but Olivia4Mayor has been trending all day above Ford and Tory. I think a lot of Ari supporters when it comes down to mark the arrow, are going to have cold feet and vote for Chow or Tory.

Back