News   Jul 29, 2024
 183     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 319     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.6K     1 

2007 Ontario Election: Will Tory lose Don Valley West?

Harris was both a moral and a MORON conservative. It's totally BS to think that he's ok with the same-sex marriage issue. He never even showed up for the parade! Sheesh.
Why does he have to show up for the parade? Does the premier have to show up at every special interest group's parade now? Do you have any proof that Harris was a moral conservative?

Why does he have to show up for the parade? Does the premier have to show up at every special interest group's parade now? Do you have any proof that Harris was a moral conservative?

Wow, how soon people have forgotten Harris was anti-gay...sigh...

I think Admiral Beez was asking for some actual indicator that Harris was a social conservative beyond just an opinion. I assume he was to adegree, but probably not of the moral majority sort.

If I recall correctly, when the decision came down concerning women being allowed to go topless with being charged with indecency, Harris remarked with a little smirk that it wasn't part of the common sense revolution.

Grade 13 actually. My grade 13 tuition was $1,000 a year. The first year at York University tuition was $1,400. I would have preferred they not touch the funding formula. My high school was a much better school when mostly private.

Wow. Guessing this isn't that long ago... My tuition at UW rings in at over $7000/yr.

Back