Toronto Waterlink at Pier 27 | 43.89m | 14s | Cityzen | a—A

I understand that the lot immediately WEST of Pier 27 (at foot of Yonge) is public land and that Waterfront Toronto will be putting some public space there. Any ideas what they have planned? It would surely be good to have it tidied up by the time the first residents arrive at Pier 27.

I know I could check this, but if I can be lazy: what are phases 3/4? Where are they being built, as the lot looks full?

Here you go

2058363260_b0c188dd3b_o.jpg

Ya I just noticed that to. Where is the other one in that diagram? They didn't scrap it did they cause the two of them was what made this thing stand out and look so cool. I hope it's just been missed.

Does anyone know if that's the stairwell or elevator shaft on the right? I sure hope it's the stairs. That would be quite a hike to your unit if you lived in the south end of the building.

I'm looking forward to the new public space that'll up along the waterfront. It keeps getting better and better.

I've missed a lot of the progression of this project and thread. Has there been any talk to what WATERFRONToronto will do with their land? It looks like the land swap was successful and WT got a much more useable portion of property than the thin dockside strip they had before.

This is the foot of Yonge St. I expect that something very special will be built here.

This is the foot of Yonge St. I expect that something very special will be built here.

I'd love to see a museum, art gallery or some type of major attraction go up here. I also wish they'd redo the hotel and the entrance/exit to the Centre Island ferry. It needs a serious rethink.

Back