2.4K     4 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

Last edited:
Try again as it works

1601063390076.png

What I get when I click.

Works now.

Weird.

The TTC's 2021 ideas for service changes in 2021 is now out. Among them is a complete re-think of the 121 route - which they have totally screwed up for the last few years and are actually reducing to 30 minute service as of mid-October. On the surface the changes look to be an improvement. See: See: https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...2021+Annual+Service+Plan+Discussion+Guide.pdf

121.jpg

Service on the 121 Fort York-Esplanade west of Union Station is recommended for elimination due to low ridership. Service will be extended east to Corktown and Regent Park in order to provide new connections to growing neighbourhoods.

Share your feedback We want to know what you think! You can share feedback a few ways: 1. Answer the questions on the Inserts that came with the Discussion Guide and submit them by: o Emailing photos of your completed feedback forms to klamparero@swerhun.com o Mailing hard copies to: Swerhun Inc. (Attention Khly Lamparero) Suite 500B, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2R4 2. Leave a message for the independent facilitation team at 416-644-1152 3. Fill out the online survey available at ttcannualplan.ca. The deadline to share feedback is October 9.

Not sure how they will serve Cherry Beach in the summer, maybe the 72?

Share your feedback We want to know what you think! You can share feedback a few ways: 1. Answer the questions on the Inserts that came with the Discussion Guide and submit them by: o Emailing photos of your completed feedback forms to klamparero@swerhun.com o Mailing hard copies to: Swerhun Inc. (Attention Khly Lamparero) Suite 500B, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2R4 2. Leave a message for the independent facilitation team at 416-644-1152 3. Fill out the online survey available at ttcannualplan.ca. The deadline to share feedback is October 9.

Ok, this is the first thing that needs a comment!

FFS, you can't submit the survey online!

What millennium are we in already?

Print out the guide, take photos of your penned in responses, upload said photos and attach to an email? OMG What an absurd process.

I really have difficulty processing that someone read that and didn't go ............."Ya, that's not right"

Sigh.

Last edited:
From the 2021 survey above, the TTC is looking at cuts to the following services in order to redistribute service elsewhere in the system:

1601130306520.png

I agree with cutting the downtown express routes.

The Kennedy-SCC route was started to deal w/capacity problems on the SRT in rush hours; are these not an issue anymore?

In general I oppose late evening service elimination. I think its important to the network to be holistic.

I think I could support cutting late nights on Bayview South as the inconvenience wouldn't be too large to too many.

I can't speak for volumes on most of those other routes; but would be inclined to retain Mortimer, Pharmacy North and Forest Hill late night services.

St. Regis is an industrial area route to the greatest degree, but partially duplicates Keele. I'm open to reductions here if the volumes are low enough in the periods in question; though I'm inclined
to think this should be held up pending a route reorganization the TTC discusses later in the 2021 proposals.

Back