News   Apr 19, 2024
 439     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 776     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 769     1 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

Looks like the Panera Bread at Erin Mills Town Centre may have permanently closed. The signage has been removed from the building.
Correct. This is one of 5 locations that have closed in the GTA

Well that was quite the bloodletting. Only Barrie, Markham, and Oshawa locations are still active according to Panera's website.

From my understanding, there's 4 Chuck E. Cheese locations in the GTA; 2 in Mississauga, 1 in Vaughan, and 1 in North York:

Well reputed (and rightly so) Texas BBQ joint, Beach Hill Smokehouse is opening a second outpost.

They open on Danforth, near Chester, on July 1st!

I'm told the first ......few customers might get some free samples.

From my understanding, there's 4 Chuck E. Cheese locations in the GTA; 2 in Mississauga, 1 in Vaughan, and 1 in North York:

There’s a Whitby location as well.

Chuck E. Cheese calling itself Pasqually's Pizza & Wings does not work wonders during the pandemic.

Pretending to be an independent pizza parlour by a pizza & arcade company with a rodent mascot backfired hard, thanks to the thing called Google and Yelp. The age of Chuck E. Cheese / Pasqually's Pizza & Wings is over, especially given the thing called video games.

In other news, never trust beef burgers from an "independent" burger joint that happens to be owned by McDonald's, Burger King, or Wendy's.

Last edited:

Back