News   May 08, 2024
 752     0 
News   May 08, 2024
 980     1 
News   May 08, 2024
 2.3K     3 

Toronto Eaton Centre

I was wondering if they were going to do that. It didn't make sense that they moved, because the store didn't seem all that much bigger for the logistics of such a move.

Shoppers is expanding into the old Movenpick space.

Will probably get an expanded beauty centre. When the store first moved over, I was surprised at the lack of more premium cosmetic brands. Most big Shoppers Drugmarts sell Stila, Clinique, etc...

(I miss the old Movenpick in Yorkville....)

Me too. Had my 18th b-day party there in '97. I love Ciao too, though.

The old Browns location is now closed. Loft will occupy it, as well as the smaller space that was between it and Juicy Couture.

The old Browns location is now closed. Loft will occupy it, as well as the smaller space that was between it and Juicy Couture.

The third floor is an interesting place for budget-friendly LOFT. I guess there just wasn't enough space on the second floor (and before you guys say that H&M is also on the third floor, remember that H&M is multi-storey).

Why are all these stores keep moving around. Do they really have so much excessive $$ to burn off?

Also, can they get rid of whatever that hideous thing on the top of the glass roof? I read somewhere before that it was supposed to be some amazing design...it's so poorly created and it's a total waste. Get rid of it, and make something better!

Why are all these stores keep moving around. Do they really have so much excessive $$ to burn off?

Also, can they get rid of whatever that hideous thing on the top of the glass roof? I read somewhere before that it was supposed to be some amazing design...it's so poorly created and it's a total waste. Get rid of it, and make something better!

You mean this sculpture? Even though it has never worked properly, it cost $2.5 million. I don't think it's going anywhere.

Some part of Slipstream's electronic components aren't working, and as Bayer has said, they never have. I don't know who is responsible for the failure, or if fixing it is on anyone's plate right now.

I don't share Jett's utter dismissal of it in its current state, but it would be far preferable to have it working.

Not working? You mean something's supposed to be working? So after they spent 2.5 millions on it, it's not working and they just leave it like that? Wow, my previous statement was too nice.

Back