News   Mar 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 755     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

S

samsonyuen

Eaton Centre Expansion: Best Buy/Canadian Tire

Future Shop has a better selection than Wal-Mart I find, and their prices are cheaper too.

Has anyone walked by the Chapters, soon-to-be Winners, on Bloor recently?

Eaton Centre's website says that come Fall, Level 3 will be getting a Lululemon Athletica, and Level 1 will be getting a Hollister (little sister to Abercrombie & Fitch). I wonder when (and if) Eaton Centre will be getting A&F? Maybe they're holding out for a great site.

(Also coming in Fall, Scarborough Town Centre will be getting an H&M. Coming soon to Vaughan Mills: Holt Renfrew Last Call, Old Navy, Disney Store Outlet, Brown's Shoes, bebe/bebe Sport and Yves Rocher.)

Re: Eaton Centre

How many more stores are going into the Eaton Centre's expansion along Dundas? Anyone know which stores are going in?

Sorry - I meant just down from the Lululemon. In the area the Rogers Wireless, jewellery store and Second Cup used to occupy. Anyone?

How many more stores are going into the Eaton Centre's expansion along Dundas? Anyone know which stores are going in?
I believe a Best Buy and an Apple Store have been rumoured.

Would Best Buy open a shop right across the road from Future Shop, their other brand?

They do so in the burbs so why not here?

I believe a Best Buy and an Apple Store have been rumoured.
I've now heard a Mark's Worth Warehouse (of all things) will also be going into the Eaton Centre expansion at Dundas & Bay. I think it would be their first downtown store.

They have had (or use to have) a store in Eaton Centre for years.

The ground floor has high ceilings. Good for retail.

RyerBusSchool.jpg

Anyone know if the Ryerson building is to have retail open to the street?

"Anyone know if the Ryerson building is to have retail open to the street?"

I think this is what we are all assuming. The ground level of the complex does not appear to be even connected to the Eaton Centre and if the complex is connected at all, it is an underground connection.

Mark's Work Warehouse will in fact be located in the project, included as part of an 85,000 s.f. Canadian Tire. It will be two floors with over half the area located on the basement level, which will be accessible through what was previously the Dundas Mall. The ground level main entrance to the store is at the Bay/Dundas corner.

A 35,000 s.f. Best Buy will be located next to CT on the ground level.

A Canadian Tire at Bay and Dundas? That's awesome! I miss the old Temperance and Yonge store.

Wow, strange to have a CT at Eaton Centre. How would Canadian Tire connect with the rest of the mall? Or would it not? Is there anything else planned at that site?

Back