Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
get your point i've even said over and over again that I get your point - You don't think i have evidence that you're demanding because you demand government supported evidence and in order to have that the government/government controlled media would have to put it out there - Fine.. I don't care I'm not here to provide the evidence you're looking for because the criminals behind it obviously wouldn't do that to themselves.

Why do you keep bringing things up we've already discussed? You're the one that leads this conversation in circles.

Same thing here remember I'm trying to get people to consider it because it's more then highly possible and to do more research for themselves. < Instead of addressing that, you just say the same thing over and over.

You address the same thing over and over and won't address anything else and we both know why. You have a one track mind and a very basic/easily conditioned mined as well, you're too far gone.

Here's the problem Grissie, all you've done is attack that I haven't shown you enough evidence to convince you that 9/11 is an inside job therefor you reject it completely. Not giving the idea a chance even though I've said that that's all I'm trying to do many times. Now you're become more aggressive in doing the same thing. A conspiracy cannot be proven to someone who has been successfully brainwashed and conditioned and has tunnel vision on this.

You've gone further to try and create the illusion that everything I've shown is complete nonsense, and you do that exact thing by saying "Hardly an illusion. You have offered nothing substantive whatsoever." And the pattern of failure continues etc.. Also you've attacked my spelling, called me lazy(which i am right now but my point remains valid), fearfulness, paranoia etc..

Every time you've quotes something i've said you make the same point but worded differently that I've happened to counteract at least 32 times. You're agenda is to make me look stupid. It has nothing to do with 9/11 anymore.

But hey at-least lesouris actually having a discussion rather then shooting me down as being crazy and paranoid. See i've said it over and over again but all I was really asking for is an ounce of open-mindedness so we can actually discuss the topic rather then you guys just shooting me down completely unwilling to discuss it like GRISS over there who constantly just shoots me down with the same one liner and I've addressed him on so many things yet he just won't fucking talk about it as if to be in denial or having some sort of fear over talking about the issues. I mean if you're so confident that the governments version of the story is correct and that we aren't being deceived then why can't anyone discuss it?

Kamuix, you continue to miss the point. You insist on believing that only you have been open-minded enough to consider alternatives to information provided on mainstream media. Why can you not accept the fact that others have considered alternatives but have come to a different conclusion than you did? That, my friend, is being narrow-minded.

Because that's simply not true and you know it. yea you consider it for a tiny moment then shoot it down because "oh how could something like that be true when I've been told in school and through media and other brainwashed people that politics never gets corrupted by politicians oh no that's impossible i love the dying economy and the take down of the middle class and the takedown of out freedoms through secret bill that allows me to be search and raided without a warrant. I love not thinking for my self and letting the media think for me, I love judging those who are unlucky but to me are scum. I love the government sending all productive jobs away and killing small business while letting big corporations take over. I love all the toxic foods brought into our foods and stores. I love everyone being dependent on the government instead of no longer being able to take care of themselves. I hate using the internet for research because it's not controlled by corporate interests whom always tell me everything is alright and that we having a growing economy. I love that Obama lied about everything he said he was going to do before he got into office and now he's propagandizing everyone into believing we need to be in all of these illegal wars where we kill innocent people and rape their woman because Obama is a great actor!"

Oh and lucy you post now and then but whenever I reply you tend to run away and then come back later.

Last edited:
get your point i've even said over and over again that I get your point - You don't think i have evidence that you're demanding because you demand government supported evidence and in order to have that the government/government controlled media would have to put it out there - Fine.. I don't care I'm not here to provide the evidence you're looking for because the criminals behind it obviously wouldn't do that to themselves.

Verifiable evidence Kamuix. That has nothing to do with government. Further proof that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Why do you keep bringing things up we've already discussed?

Because so far you have failed to admit that you have no evidence to show that supports your conspiracy claims.

Same thing here remember I'm trying to get people to consider it because it's more then highly possible and to do more research for themselves.

Why should other people do the homework that you have failed to do? Are you too intellectually lazy to go looking for supporting evidence, or are you too afraid to admit that you have none? Which one is it Kamuix?

Here's the problem Grissie, all you've done is attack that I haven't shown you enough evidence to convince you that 9/11 is an inside job therefor you reject it completely. Not giving the idea a chance even though I've said that that's all I'm trying to do many times. Now you're become more aggressive in doing the same thing. A conspiracy cannot be proven to someone who has been successfully brainwashed and conditioned and has tunnel vision on this.

Actually Kummy, you've failed to support the claim that 9/11 is an inside job because you have not provided any verifiable corroborating evidence. I have asked you to do this in numerous posts. Anybody can have fantasies about anything. What does that approach possibly offer? As for proving anything, as I have noted over and over, the onus is on you to back your claims.

Moreover Katmix, maybe it is you who should be open-minded to the idea that your unsupported conspiracy paranoia is evidence of your own brainwashing. In other words, you should keep an open mind that you have conditioned yourself, or are naturally prone, to being paranoid.

You've gone further to try and create the illusion that everything I've shown is complete nonsense...

Actually, you've done that yourself by failing to provide evidence to support your claims. You desperately want to be taken seriously, but can't provide the information that would enable this. All we get is your demands to believe in what you say, or be accused by you of having been brainwashed. It's such a pathetic line and a completely limp attempt at deflection.

You're agenda is to make me look stupid. It has nothing to do with 9/11 anymore.

The looking stupid part is all your own doing. I take no credit for that. You've done that for yourself. All of it stems from the fact that you are utterly incapable of supporting your conspiracy claims with real, verifiable evidence. You have none and are so far along in this thread that you are terrified to admit the obvious.

Oh and lucy you post now and then but whenever I reply you tend to run away and then come back later.

I haven't run anywhere. I read your posts, I just don't have the energy that Gristle has to keep pointing out your flawed logic and ongoing narrow-mindedness. Plus, Gristle does such an excellent job and writes clearly and with logic, unlike your rambling diatribes.

What gives you the right to say I have only considered anything for a tiny moment? You don't know me. You don't know how much time I have spent or not spent considering anything. That's YOUR narrow-mindedness speakinIg. Again.

Haha yes deep down I'm scared. I'm scared that because people like you everywhere are buying into government propaganda and are literally being lead by a system that's collapsing. Don't you fucking get it? We're losing all of our constitutional rights, jobs are constantly being lost, big corrupt corporations are everywhere and growing while small businesses are being run out, the middle class is being pushed into the lower class while people are becoming poorer and poorer, gasoline and other costs are going up and the cost of living is going up, illegal unconstitutional wars are being expanded and the value of our dollar is going down. And people like you aren't helping because you can't even have a discussion without manipulating the conversation in every way possible to try and make me look crazy and the only reason why people are on your side is because it's popular to buy into everything the system tells you rather then having an open mind or to just have a balanced discussion.

Remember when you told me I didn't know what the sub-conscious mind was and told me to define it so I did then I asked you to define it and you couldn't answer the simple fucking question? I've answered every questions you've asked me but you refuse to answer any question I ask you and you try and make me look crazy by saying the same thing over and over which is that I have no evidence. And you attack me over stupid irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with the discussion.

You quote me as if to respond to each of my points to make it appear as if you're have a discussion but you never address the point properly all you do is say the same stupid shit over and over again.

Seriously guys, I know I seemed a little angry but I was like you guys just a few years back and throughout elementary school and high school I believed everything they told me, I believed that we were attacked by terrorists on 9/11 and I thought that the only way to be successful was to go to college but honestly their are soo many lies that we're being taught in school it's unbelievable.

I know it's hard to accept when you first look into this stuff because honestly no one wants to believe that these big corporations have been lying to us for political gain but honestly it's because of denial that we're still in this situation. Honestly I've been in your shoes and I went though the whole denial stage for a bit a couple years back but trust me you'll thank yourself when you wake up to the truth.

Honestly here are the best documentaries:

Loose change, pretty much goes through all the evidence on staged 9/11 attack and trust me you have to actually sit back and watch the whole thing with an open mind to really see the reality of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28QukKjwLtI

The Obama deception which explains how big corporations paid for obamas campaign which is one of the most deceiving things in history: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

The college conspiracy which explains how we're pretty much brainwashed through school that in order to be successful you have to go to college: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpZtX32sKVE

How weed won the west which explains the fraudulent war on drugs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YHZco3bKT0

I've caught you contradicting yourself at-least 10 times so don't even get me started on you again you.. narrow-minded... easily lead.. consciously unaware.. believe everything the establishment tells you.. doesn't understand psychology at all.. attacks anything controversial simply because it's not public opinion. If i can evaluate the way your mind works and explain it in just a few paragraphs which I did(and don't make me go back and get it) then it can't be that complicated.

Also people also will notice that whenever I brought up anything to do with psychology(how your narrow mind works etc..) you would never address it or discuss it so it's easy for me to know what I'm talking about seeing as you proved to know nothing after I would explain things clearly. All you can say are narrow-minded things that you cannot back with depth. Can somebody with a-little depth to their personality make a post? I hope Toronto isn't full of people like this But I'm smart enough to know that they're are people like that in every town/city and that where you live obviously doesn't have an indication of those sorts of things.

Now back on topic.. Remember their are now just over 1200 Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. Are all these people coincidentally paranoid too there Grissie?

Haha yes deep down I'm scared. I'm scared that because people like you everywhere are buying into government propaganda and are literally being lead by a system that's collapsing. Don't you fucking get it? We're losing all of our constitutional rights, jobs are constantly being lost, big corrupt corporations are everywhere and growing while small businesses are being run out, the middle class is being pushed into the lower class while people are becoming poorer and poorer, gasoline and other costs are going up and the cost of living is going up, illegal unconstitutional wars are being expanded and the value of our dollar is going down. And people like you aren't helping because you can't even have a discussion without manipulating the conversation in every way possible to try and make me look crazy and the only reason why people are on your side is because it's popular to buy into everything the system tells you rather then having an open mind or to just have a balanced discussion.

Spare me the diatribe.

Get to providing the actual verifiable corroborating evidence to support your claim for a government conspiracy regarding 9/11. The fact that you are so terribly defensive about this issue is beside the point. Either get to the actual evidence or simply and clearly admit that you have none to support your claim. "Documentaries" don't count, and they have nothing to do with the topic at hand. You post them as a means to try and deflect the fact that you have no evidence to support your claims.

Remember when you told me I didn't know what the sub-conscious mind was and told me to define it so I did then I asked you to define it and you couldn't answer the simple fucking question?

You were using the term, I asked you to define it. You failed to do this. I'm not here to do your work. My question was quite reasonable (asking you to define the phrases and terms you employ), you failed to carry out that simple task. Do your own homework.

I know it's hard to accept when you first look into this stuff because honestly no one wants to believe that these big corporations have been lying to us for political gain but honestly it's because of denial that we're still in this situation.

Why should anyone accept your words on faith? Tell me that Kamuix? Why shouldn't you be expected to provide evidence? Why do you fail to do this over and over? The clear answer is that you have no evidence to support your claims. All you possess is your unfounded suspicions, and nothing more.

I've caught you contradicting yourself at-least 10 times so don't even get me started on you again you.. narrow-minded... easily lead.. consciously unaware.. believe everything the establishment tells you.. doesn't understand psychology at all.. attacks anything controversial simply because it's not public opinion.

Oh, boo-hoo.

I note that you haven't bothered to cite one such example. Everything I have written on this topic is in this thread, but you can't even do the research here to support yet another empty claim. The funny thing is this: I've been asking you to support your claims and back up your assertions with evidence. That's all I've been doing. You have failed to properly address the evidence over and over. I have not made any contradictions kamuix. Prove me wrong.

I dare you. I challenge you.

Also people also will notice that whenever I brought up anything to do with psychology(how your narrow mind works etc..) you would never address it or discuss it so it's easy for me to know what I'm talking about seeing as you proved to know nothing after I would explain things clearly.

You've never explained anything. You have made claims, you have not supported those claims. As a result, your claims are empty claims. As noted, I have asked for corroborating facts. You fail to provide them. Now that's narrow.

All you can say are narrow-minded things that you cannot back with depth.

If you think asking you to provide verifiable evidence to back up your conspiracy claims is somehow "narrow," then you are accused of poor usage. My approach is to fully focus on your incapacity to supply the necessary evidence, your ignorance in understanding what verifiable evidence is, your failure to comprehend and participate in reasoned discourse and your fear of admitting that all you hold is an unsupported and very emotional opinion - and nothing more.

Now back on topic.. Remember their are now just over 1200 Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. Are all these people coincidentally paranoid too there Grissie?

Yes, back on topic Kamuix. Time for you to start providing the aforementioned corroborating evidence that support your claims of a direct government conspiracy. Lets see some timelines, some science, the key players involved, rationales, etc. And lets see actual sources as well. Just so you know Kamuix, you've have never supplied a source for your mentioning of these supposed 1,200 architects and engineers. What is the source? Do you know if the source is accurate and can be trusted? Ultimately, I assume that its the number that impresses you. But as noted, collected opinions don't make facts.

How about that evidence Kamuix? Where is it?

Last edited:
Oh now it's a fantasy? Because I cannot provide the evidence you're looking for(which is impossible to provide since what's considered official evidence is under the control of our controllers) It would be like having an abusive father who beats his kids, but in order for the son to prove to his sister(who is also being abused) that their father is abusive, she demands evidence produced by the father in order to not just believe it's abuse, but to even consider that she might be an abused child anything but a fantasy. Do you understand that logic? you're the sister.. there's so many things about the way you argue that are fucked up but because of the way you manipulate your posts it kind of seems like you have a point, but once you look at it in a little big of depth it's easy for anyone see through your narrow minded stupid pretty much one argument that you reword each time. And not only that but because i cannot show what you call evidence that means it's a huge fantasy.. See that's how it works in your mind isn't it? And that's far from the end of it.

BTW I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have a feeling somewhere in you're mind you know somethings up, because you won't give up on this thread, If i was really just a crazy delirious person and you really thought I was than you wouldn't of gone this far and spent this much time on it. And if you're so right than why do you post in suck a pathological manipulating way, that and you won't answer questions(instead accuse me of going off topic), you literally manipulate like my one of my ex girlfriends. You won't argue in any depth, and you won't stop generalizing to the max(which is just the opposite of going into depth actually). Which actually raises another important point, if much of the population thought the way you did, wouldn't that be an easy bunch of people to deceive? Watch guys he won't address this or discuss anything I've said here. Why? because I'm going off topic? but if I'm so crazy and Grissie knows what he's talking about than what is their to loose? why not go into depth and explain exactly why I'm wrong in detail instead of Generalizing or using One liners to avoid having to address it. Like for example "You just don't get it do you Kamuix, you must show evidence for your assertions" He'll reword that a million times. By the way it's actually wasting more of his time to argue the same point over and over and to just explain why I'm wrong in detail since no one has been able to yet, in case you still support the "you're going off topic" Generalized argument.

I'm not trying to get through to Grissie anymore guys, it's the other posters who I know don't have a mind as narrow as him. And i don't want other posters dragged into his narrow minded way of thinking/arguing.

Also remember a couple of pages ago when you were fucked up enough to accuse me of not answering you're questions when at the exact same time you were avoiding answering one of my questions that I clearly asked you to answer?

Look at this guys:

Oh.. but there's another question you have to answer and that is, why is that just because i haven't shown what you call proof it's not allowed to be discussed? See i support discussing it but you obviously think it shouldn't be discussed unless your type of proof is shown, why is that?

Watch guys.. he won't address or answer the question.

His response after avoiding the question:

Watch guys.. he won't address or answer the question.
This is so you Kamuix.

See.. now later on he did put my question is quotes as to pretend to address it, but look closely:

why is that just because i haven't shown what you call proof you won't discuss it?
Because verifiable evidence is absolutely necessary in order to prove your accusations of government complicity in the events of 9/11. The burden of proof is on you to support your claims. If you don't have verifiable evidence, admit it and state that all you are expressing is your mere opinion, and nothing more.

That's all terribly difficult for you to understand.

My response:

Here's a good example, actually this is even more fucked up because you answer my question by saying "Because verifiable evidence is absolutely necessary in order to prove your accusations of government complicity in the events of 9/11." You created the illusion that you answered the question, but I asked you why you're not even willing to discuss it not why i have to show what you call evidence. It's so fucked because you quote me on everything as to discuss it, but you don't even address it properly you just got back to saying the same narrow minded thing.

But you don't need me to explain it.. just look at it with some depth it takes next to no brain power just less narrow mindedness nonsense.

This is just once example of how much he can manipulate things possibly without people picking up on it..

But hey at-least lesouris actually having a discussion rather then shooting me down as being crazy and paranoid. See i've said it over and over again but all I was really asking for is an ounce of open-mindedness so we can actually discuss the topic rather then you guys just shooting me down completely unwilling to discuss it like GRISS over there who constantly just shoots me down with the same one liner and I've addressed him on so many things yet he just won't fucking talk about it as if to be in denial or having some sort of fear over talking about the issues. I mean if you're so confident that the governments version of the story is correct and that we aren't being deceived then why can't anyone discuss it?

I haven't run anywhere. I read your posts, I just don't have the energy that Gristle has to keep pointing out your flawed logic and ongoing narrow-mindedness. Plus, Gristle does such an excellent job and writes clearly and with logic, unlike your rambling diatribes.

What gives you the right to say I have only considered anything for a tiny moment? You don't know me. You don't know how much time I have spent or not spent considering anything. That's YOUR narrow-mindedness speakinIg. Again.

Here we go with more manipulation. Grissie says the same thing over and over and I'm the one who's been explaining his flawed logic. You just copied what I said and reversed it back onto me. So you're reading it, you're just too far off in propaganda establishment brainwashed land.

I've caught you contradicting yourself at-least 10 times so don't even get me started on you again you.. narrow-minded... easily lead.. consciously unaware.. believe everything the establishment tells you.. doesn't understand psychology at all.. attacks anything controversial simply because it's not public opinion.
Oh, boo-hoo.

Well atleast you can admit to me catching you contradicting yourself.. I don't see how it helps your case though lol.

You want government released evidence. The 9/11 commission report isn't evidence but to you it is because our government released it and said it was, right? Unless our own establishment releases something and calls it evidence that means it's evidence to you. Which is why I'll say this again:

Seriously, have a mind, think for yourself, don't let others think for you. Have a heart, don't be judgmental, don't be stuck up, it's not worth it in the long run! people will connect with you better if you open up instead of being uptight and narrow minded.

You guys probably sit in front of the propaganda machine every morning instead of looking for alternative news sources.. So when someone like me comes a long to discuss a controversial topic it's gotten to the point where you can't even have a discussion anymore and you go right into a stage of denial and attack "No! it can't be possible! no! I was told differently! go away! I refuse to discuss it!"

You guys are only showing to me that you are completely lead by the government media/propaganda. And i love how you guys are always accusing me of being narrow-minded when you can't even define what open-mindedness is and ugh keep trying guys.

Last edited:
Oh now it's a fantasy? Because I cannot provide the evidence you're looking for(which is impossible to provide since what's considered official evidence is under the control of our controllers)

So you are admitting that you can't provide any evidence to support your claims of a government conspiracy. In short, you can't prove the existence of a conspiracy. It's an unfounded opinion of yours, and nothing more.

It then follows that your suggestion that the government is hiding evidence is quite illogical. How could you ever claim to have knowledge of something that you assert is being hidden without ever providing proof that this is actually what is happening? You see conspiracy hidden in conspiracy - all without any evidence to back up this fantasy.

BTW I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have a feeling somewhere in you're mind you know somethings up, because you won't give up on this thread

I couldn't care less about what you claim to think, I want to see the evidence for your claims. Once again, you make an assertion for which you have no support. You have very bad habits.

Watch guys he won't address this or discuss anything I've said here.

Because all I have asked you to do is to supply evidence to support your claims. You have failed to do this over and over. You do so yet again.

Also remember a couple of pages ago when you were fucked up enough to accuse me of not answering you're questions when at the exact same time you were avoiding answering one of my questions that I clearly asked you to answer?

There is nothing "fucked up" about me if you fail to answer questions or are incapable of knowing how to support your conspiracy claims. There is nothing "fucked up" about me if you are to terrified to admit that you have no evidence to support your claims and that all you possess are simplistic, unsubstantiated and emotionally-charged suspicions.

By the way it's actually wasting more of his time to argue the same point over and over and to just explain why I'm wrong in detail since no one has been able to yet, in case you still support the "you're going off topic" Generalized argument.

I'm not wasting my time when I ask you to support your conspiracy claims with evidence, or to ask that you to fully admit that you have none. You should get to the task. People are waiting to see you support your claims, or for you to admit that all you have is an unsupported opinion.

actually this is even more fucked up because you answer my question by saying "Because verifiable evidence is absolutely necessary in order to prove your accusations of government complicity in the events of 9/11." You created the illusion that you answered the question, but I asked you why you're not even willing to discuss it not why i have to show what you call evidence. It's so fucked because you quote me on everything as to discuss it, but you don't even address it properly you just got back to saying the same narrow minded thing.

Nothing "fucked up" about it Kamuix. I am asking you to support your claims of a conspiracy with actual evidence that is verifiable (can be examined, verified, tested, corroborated - along with citations for sources). That's the surest avenue to proof of a conspiracy kamuix. What you offer is your shadowy allusions, fears, baseless accusations and diatribes. Those are not proof, and you just can't comprehend that simple fact.

By the way, is the repetitive use of "fucked up" another attempt of yours to exercise some of your self-assumed expertise in psychology, or is it a temper tantrum?

But you don't need me to explain it.. just look at it with some depth it takes next to no brain power just less narrow mindedness nonsense.

Funny, I am asking you to explain your assertion and to use verifiable evidence to back up your claims. I've challenged you to do that over and over, but you fail to do so over and over. Your statement indicates that you fail in comprehending what is being asked of you. Instead, you want to engage in a muddy fantasy where you can pose ever more silly claims and unsupported accusations about a wide range of unrelated topics. You presume that this mental masturbation of yours will go one without question. That's your fault. It ain't gonna happen that way.

Where is your evidence Kamuix?

Last edited:
Well atleast you can admit to me catching you contradicting yourself.. I don't see how it helps your case though lol.

You want government released evidence. The 9/11 commission report isn't evidence but to you it is because our government released it and said it was, right? Unless our own establishment releases something and calls it evidence that means it's evidence to you. Which is why I'll say this again:

Seriously, have a mind, think for yourself, don't let others think for you. Have a heart, don't be judgmental, don't be stuck up, it's not worth it in the long run! people will connect with you better if you open up instead of being uptight and narrow minded.

You guys probably sit in front of the propaganda machine every morning instead of looking for alternative news sources.. So when someone like me comes a long to discuss a controversial topic it's gotten to the point where you can't even have a discussion anymore and you go right into a stage of denial and attack "No! it can't be possible! no! I was told differently! go away! I refuse to discuss it!"

You guys are only showing to me that you are completely lead by the government media/propaganda. And i love how you guys are always accusing me of being narrow-minded when you can't even define what open-mindedness is and ugh keep trying guys.

Actually Kamuix, what I noted was another one of your errors in reasoning.

As I have indicated to you over and over again, I want you to produce verifiable evidence. So far, it has become quite clear that that you have no clue what this would be, and that by way of your own self-imposed ignorance you assume that this type of evidence is some sort of "government" evidence (another term of yours that you fail to properly define). Moreover, you've already admitted here that you have not read the 9/11 commission report, so you have no knowledge of what is in it. That puts you in a rather contradictory position Kamuix.

Seriously, have a mind, think for yourself, don't let others think for you.

I have a mind of my own, that's why I challenge people like you to put out the corroborating evidence to support your claims. It's also why I point out to you over and over that you have failed to provide this evidence. What's more, it's clear by your dogged beliefs in any and all conspiracies, and your endless posting of youtube conspiracy movies, that you let others do your thinking for you.

So when someone like me comes a long to discuss a controversial topic it's gotten to the point where you can't even have a discussion anymore and you go right into a stage of denial and attack "No! it can't be possible! no! I was told differently! go away! I refuse to discuss it!"

When someone like you comes along and makes claims without proof, and gets called onto the carpet to show actual verifiable evidence to support your assertions, you get upset and refuse. That's all that is happening here. You're the last one to see this Kamuix.

You guys are only showing to me that you are completely lead by the government media/propaganda.

Yet another vast generalization I challenge you to prove Kamuix.

Here's another question: Why are all our personal freedoms being taken away from us? Something that our for fathers warned us about?

So go ahead keep believing everything the propaganda machine tells you... Believe that Osama was killed on May 1st after he had been reported dead almost 10 years ago then reported dead another times years later by other sources that are more reliable than our government.

EDIT: In the end, all I can do is help wake people up to the truth. And I'm never asking you to take my word for it. All I'm asking is that you be open-minded and do your own research before buying into the governments/corporations propaganda.

Please watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5KyWxU-bkg

He's pretty much the one of very few politicians who isn't a sociopath. Unfortunately sociopathic politicians depend on weak minded people who will buy their propaganda.

Last edited:
Kamuix, you become truly boring when you recycle your posts. Try and write something even somewhat original.

EDIT: In the end, all I can do is help wake people up to the truth. And I'm never asking you to take my word for it. All I'm asking is that you be open-minded and do your own research before buying into the governments/corporations propaganda.

Please watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5KyWxU-bkg

As he posts his own propaganda - and doesn't get it.

Evidence Kamuix; real, verifiable corroborating evidence that shows the existence of a conspiracy. Your fantasies and unbridled paranoia doesn't count for anything.

The problem here is that Kamuix has no faith in humanity it seems. While we all go about our days, taking things at face value and then digesting them in our mind in the following days and weeks, trying to figure them out and make our own conclusions using an array of sources (some major media, some other sources), someone like Kamuix looks for the most exciting, dramatic explanation for everything that happens. He never gives logical thinking a chance, because he is so paranoid that he immediately jumps to his own conclusion.

For the record, Kamuix, I don't feel that many of us here have read, or even really care, about what the 9/11 Commission Report (or whatever it is) says, because yes, it's written by the government, and it will probably have some factual errors or cover-ups in it. Welcome to politics! HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I'm going to buy into some conspiracy theory that has no proof. Instead, it means that I need to draw my own conclusions using an array of sources, and what seems to be the most likely and reasonable explanation. Not the most dramatic and exciting.

So there-- you have an explanation of why I don't buy into your posts and why you are not convincing any of us "brainwashed" people, as you like to paint us all with one brush with that term.

"Conspiracy theories" is just a made up term you nut. All you've told me that although you see corruption in politics, you've grown a hate for "Conspiracy theorists" and dismiss them because of a lack of evidence therefor you must have accepted what the government tells you for the most part otherwise you wouldn't say that. You don't even know anything about anything have you ever done any research?

"Conspiracy theories" is just a made up term you nut.

To add, you don't even deal in theories Kamuix. Your stock-in-trade is the baseless and unsupported assertion.

You don't even know anything about anything have you ever done any research?

That describes you perfectly Kamuix. Have you done any research?

Where is your corroborating and verifiable evidence to support your conspiracy claims? The challenge has been put to you. You should start producing it or finally admit that you have none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back