1.1K     1 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   May 08, 2024
 2.9K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

"The whole thing raises some questions for the TPSB on whether they want to continue with this chief until next April when his contract expires or to encourage him to go on owed vacation time and name an acting chief until they decide on a replacement.

When you have a chief publicly feuding with a mayoral campaign, it might be the best solution.

Doug Ford wisely did not comment on his thoughts about it."

But I would say between the lines that is what precisely what Dofo said...

Ahead of today's presser, a frenzied sense of activity at Ford's Etobicoke headquarters...

Bu2zCjHIYAAjOgu.jpg

Attachments

• Bu2zCjHIYAAjOgu.jpg
    Bu2zCjHIYAAjOgu.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 969
CBC radio covered it, but not in much detail at all. I like to think the media is reporting because they have to but that they are rolling their eyes as they are doing it and not giving the threat much attention at all.

I think on CITY news I saw actual, literal, eye-rolling.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 28s
Rob Ford: "If you haven't got a job, you won't need transit."

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 54s
Mayor Ford says jobs more important than transit, even though transit important too....

He's giving a presser now. Something about jobs, transit, taxes----this must be what the gibberish sounded like when he came out of that pub bathroom in Vancouver.

Holy shit this is ridiculous. From the very first sentence. LOL Rob I'm sure you're very upset about that Fraser Institute report you read this morning.

He's just making this up as he goes along. Fuck it's just crazy. Mashing all his boilerplate together. Making no point or sense.

tl:dr TAXPAYERS SUBWAYS DURRRRR ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO DROOL

eta: Well we can add "my previous predecessor" to the tags list

He's done with transit...

ddale8 2:13pm via Twitter Web Client
Rob Ford, dismissing transit as important issue: "THEY want to talk about transit. It's jobs, and the economy, and keeping taxes low."

So, if I am going to a job interview and don't have a car, I don't need transit?

He must not like students and retired seniors...

Job creation track record? Are we being pranked?

GraphicMatt 2:13pm via Echofon
Ford touting his job creation record. You can ask the employees at Woodbine Live all about that.

ddale8 2:15pm via Twitter Web Client
"Jobs is the number one issue in this campaign," Ford says. But...unemployment is higher than when he took office, and he has no jobs plan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back