News   May 07, 2024
 375     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 356     1 
News   May 07, 2024
 847     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

For anyone wondering, Starbucks will be moving in at the base of M3 or M4 for sure, it's no longer a rumour, it's confirmed. If that doesn't drive up the value of our property I don't know what will. Having a Metro next door would help too, but I don't know if that will ever happen.

Source?

Also, Sobey's Express or 7-11 could move in to the complex. Both want to get into more condos. 7-11 already has a relationship with The Behar Group...

Source?

Also, Sobey's Express or 7-11 could move in to the complex. Both want to get into more condos. 7-11 already has a relationship with The Behar Group...

Yolanda from customer care, I called her last week. She said Starbucks has already signed the papers, and they're moving in with 100% certainty. She said there might also be a spa, but it's not confirmed yet. Also, there's probably going to be a dentist. She mentioned a few others, but the places weren't that exciting or memorable, nothing really stood out.

Last edited:
Yolanda from customer care, I called her last week. She said Starbucks has already signed the papers, and they're moving in with 100% certainty. She said there might also be a spa, but it's not confirmed yet. Also, there's probably going to be a dentist. She mentioned a few others, but the places weren't that exciting or memorable, nothing really stood out.

If what you've heard, and what you're saying is true, (which I'm still a bit skeptical about), grande skinny lattes are on me!

If what you've heard, and what you're saying is true, (which I'm still a bit skeptical about), grande skinny lattes are on me!

It will be nice to be able to go to Starbucks in the middle of winter, when it's -30 outside, without having to put a jacket on. I wonder how many other condos in this city have a Starbucks at their base. From Starbucks perspective it makes sense, since it's a highly visible, high traffic area, across the street from a subway station. They definitely won't have a shortage of business, the only question is, where will non-residents park?

With all these high profile business' popping up at or near Allen & Sheppard, can it become the next Yonge & Sheppard? Is it possible?

It will be nice to be able to go to Starbucks in the middle of winter, when it's -30 outside, without having to put a jacket on. I wonder how many other condos in this city have a Starbucks at their base. From Starbucks perspective it makes sense, since it's a highly visible, high traffic area, across the street from a subway station. They definitely won't have a shortage of business, the only question is, where will non-residents park?

With all these high profile business' popping up at or near Allen & Sheppard, can it become the next Yonge & Sheppard? Is it possible?

4 outdoor spots, 22 indoor spots supposedly, unless those indoor spots are only for store staff (how else would the garage door open?) And street parking on De Boers I guess. As for the -30, you might still need a jacket. Some businesses only have 1 door, some have a 2nd back door, but is the corridor behind them only for their access, or is it public access? I guess if you only spend 10 seconds outdoors...

Starbucks is just as useless as a spa or dentist moving in. It's gonna bring in the loiterers! :) Now if Starbucks started serving some breakfast sandwiches....

Starbucks is just as useless as a spa or dentist moving in. It's gonna bring in the loiterers! :) Now if Starbucks started serving some breakfast sandwiches....

They do have (very expensive) breakfast muffins/sandwiches, they are quite tasty if you don't mind dropping almost 4$ on one

Thank God I live in M1, all of the fulltime concierges in M1 are ubber friendly and helpfull. even the weekend ones are cool. Sorry for your troubles M2. but yea My concierges let me park outside overnight with no problems and they do warn us that if we park on the M2 side we might get a ticket.

I hope our property management team has an access to this forum...
I agree our day time concierge Victor is the most helpful, yet diligent with all protocols, actually remembers his tenant names, really cares about his duties and enjoys his job.
We are extremely grateful for his service!

They do have (very expensive) breakfast muffins/sandwiches, they are quite tasty if you don't mind dropping almost 4$ on one

I've recently gotten hooked on Subways breakfast melt... definitely the healthiest, most cost efficient option out there.... 6" breakfast subs are $4 and come loaded with an omlette, bacon, cheese, veg.... so good

I hope our property management team has an access to this forum...
I agree our day time concierge Victor is the most helpful, yet diligent with all protocols, actually remembers his tenant names, really cares about his duties and enjoys his job.
We are extremely grateful for his service!

Victor and Nicole are the best. both very friendly and always so helpfull with everything. We are quite lucky to have them.

Back