News   May 17, 2024
 2.6K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

ya.... well its a pretty lame story why we can't use the media room.

2 small dicks who had to be "big men". lol.

losers.

EDIT: pay for your own cable and watch sports in your own apartment and don't ruin things for the rest of us

That's a pretty pointless promise, since no one can book anything here!

OMG, Dont even get me started. So I booked the party room for a weekend in Feb MONTHS AGO. I called to confirm my reservation just to find out that the removed my reservation and someone else booked it. I was quite upset. Thank God the other person was able to cancel. And on that point, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE CANCEL THE PARTY ROOM LAST MINUTE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE TOOOOOO LAZY TO CALL AND CANCEL. ALL CAPS RAGE. lol.

OMG, Dont even get me started. So I booked the party room for a weekend in Feb MONTHS AGO. I called to confirm my reservation just to find out that the removed my reservation and someone else booked it. I was quite upset. Thank God the other person was able to cancel. And on that point, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE CANCEL THE PARTY ROOM LAST MINUTE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE TOOOOOO LAZY TO CALL AND CANCEL. ALL CAPS RAGE. lol.

Was this for February 4?

Last check (the fall Toronto Star article), it was still gonna be green office space. There's other businesses in the building that are still operating (like BOFF Wallbeds). It's just the furniture store is being taken down (looks like piece-by-piece) to be converted.

Here is an article from BlogTO that also points that it'll be green office space. The bit about Idomo is the third entry down: http://www.blogto.com/environment/2011/01/green_roofs_in_toronto_one_year_later/

Dang... so the unconfirmed rumor from someone in M2 that a Loblaws was going up there was just that... a rumor... *sigh*

M3 and m4 can't use the theater. Their fobs don't allow them into our building and vice versa we can't get into theirs

One gripe about the media room, since I haven't seen it mentioned before:

Booking the media room is NON-SENSE!! People book every Saturday or Friday for 3 months in a row and just show up as they please. I realize we can go on a waiting list, but that's pointless if I'm planning to invite friend over in advance or center a night around it.

As bad as it is to say, there either needs to be a limit to how many times you can book it in a month, or there needs to start being small deposits to deter people who book and don't show up. I hate the latter, but it's just getting really frustrating to have to book 4 months in advance only to see the room unused on nights I was trying to book.

With M3 and M4 opening up now, this can only get worse going forward. As it is, it's very difficult to get the party room on a Saturday anytime short of two months in advance, the gym is busy already as it is on peak hours, and the golf sim will be a zoo between now and April.

Hopefully the new booking site will add some accountability. Am I the only one finding our amenities to be a problem? Especially given there will be twice the condo maintenance fees being collected by the condo corp for the same number of amenities.

Thoughts?

FYI: A Post Office has opened up in the Lodestar Shoppers Drug Mart - it's in the back corner beside the freezer section doors. I glanced briefly at the hours of operation - they seem to be open 9am-9pm Mon-Fri and then for limited hours on both weekends.

Hurrah~! - walking distance to useful stores/businesses... keep 'em coming~!

Oh, and the LCBO is coming along (I thought they would've been open already)... looks like they've just got just the finishing touches of signage and electrical to do (and of course stocking of the shelves~!)... maybe they'll be ready to open in March, if not earlier?

We just need a sidewalk to connect to these stores. Who wants to drag their car out of P3 to drive to make a 30 second drive?

We just need a sidewalk to connect to these stores. Who wants to drag their car out of P3 to drive to make a 30 second drive?

The grass is pretty roughed in between here and there for people to walk... And if it's too wet, just walk through the parking lots of the different buildings.

FYI: A Post Office has opened up in the Lodestar Shoppers Drug Mart - it's in the back corner beside the freezer section doors. I glanced briefly at the hours of operation - they seem to be open 9am-9pm Mon-Fri and then for limited hours on both weekends.

Hurrah~! - walking distance to useful stores/businesses... keep 'em coming~!

Oh, and the LCBO is coming along (I thought they would've been open already)... looks like they've just got just the finishing touches of signage and electrical to do (and of course stocking of the shelves~!)... maybe they'll be ready to open in March, if not earlier?

i wonder if COD packages will be delivered there from now on.... up until now I had to go to the post office at Sheppard and Keele to pickup deliveries

For anyone wondering, Starbucks will be moving in at the base of M3 or M4 for sure, it's no longer a rumour, it's confirmed. If that doesn't drive up the value of our property I don't know what will. Having a Metro next door would help too, but I don't know if that will ever happen.

Back