News   May 03, 2024
 860     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 536     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 263     0 

CityPlace

Where are they installing benches? I haven't seen any so far

I don't think any have gone out yet, but you can see two that are installed in front of the bus stop, under the tents at the sales centre.

Slowly but surely CityPlace condos are being turned into retail spaces. I just noticed a few new businesses, including a men's alteration/suit store, facing the rail tracks. (of all places) It will be nice once all those first floor condos become stores, art galleries, bars and restaurants.

The CityPlace Farmers Market is back and starts up tomorrow at Canoe Landing from 3:30-7:30pm! There will be live music and face painting for children.

The market is now permanent and will be happening every Tuesday.

Huge party coming to CityPlace in August - CityFest

CELEBRATING LIFE IN THE CITY.

From smiling families to fun-loving urbanites, Cityfest is all about celebrating life in the city and connecting with your community! Located in the heart of Concord CityPlace at Canoe Landing Park, Cityfest invites live music performers, inspiring artists, food vendors and local shops to come together for a day of celebration. Don't miss it!

What: Cityfest - the 1st Annual CityPlace wide Festival
Cost: Free Admission
When: Saturday, August 17, 2013; 4pm-9pm
Where: Canoe Landing Park
+ Live music: DJs, local artists and a surprise headliner
+ Interactive entertainment: CityPlace Got Talent (enter at cityfest.ca/talent) & Art Corner exhibit
+ Toronto's favourite food vendors, prizes, giveaways and more awesomeness

See you on August 17th!

More info @ www.cityfest.ca

Hey what's the status of the restaurant ?

U/C and should open late August.

Great ! Oh and what about the city owned site ? Still plans for retail / office use long term ? Any changes ? I think that site along, which frames the park from the east, can make a huge difference, or not, depending on what happens.

Great ! Oh and what about the city owned site ? Still plans for retail / office use long term ? Any changes ? I think that site along, which frames the park from the east, can make a huge difference, or not, depending on what happens.

Absolutely no news about that site. It was supposed to be, and will still be 2 schools and a community centre + condos. The money is pretty much there to build the schools and community centre, as they are being paid for by development charges from the rest of the buildings that have gone up in CityPlace. The only hold up seems to be what is happening with the condo portion of the project.

Absolutely no news about that site. It was supposed to be, and will still be 2 schools and a community centre + condos. The money is pretty much there to build the schools and community centre, as they are being paid for by development charges from the rest of the buildings that have gone up in CityPlace. The only hold up seems to be what is happening with the condo portion of the project.

Is that being driven by cityplace ? i.e. the city gave them a portion of the site ? If so that explains the hold up ... I imagine it may be a while, they still have a few projects to finish and of course Signature tower.

Is that being driven by cityplace ? i.e. the city gave them a portion of the site ? If so that explains the hold up ... I imagine it may be a while, they still have a few projects to finish and of course Signature tower.

I don't believe Concord Adex has anything to do with that site at this point.

Back