650 King West (Freed Developments) - Real Estate -

Are the kitchen cabinets Scavolini or Poggen Pohl? Or no-name?

I ordered White High Gloss (Upgrade 3) cabinets and I don't believe they are Scavolini as there was no name indicated on the contract. When I brought in an outside contractor for some additional work, he looked at the cabinet's panels and somewhat confirmed that they were quality. For me to match/purchase similar he stated I'd be paying a price close to Scavolini cabinets.

Are they going to register and close the King building first? or it will one only address and the King residents have to wait until the Bathurst building is occupied?

Are they going to register and close the King building first? or it will one only address and the King residents have to wait until the Bathurst building is occupied?

Here's what my Real Estate agent told me: it all depends if there will be ONE condo board for the King & Bathurst Building (King will have to wait until Bathurst is completed to register), or King will have it's own separate condo board (King will be registered separately).

That's all the info I have on the subject..

Here's what my Real Estate agent told me: it all depends if there will be ONE condo board for the King & Bathurst Building (King will have to wait until Bathurst is completed to register), or King will have it's own separate condo board (King will be registered separately).

That's all the info I have on the subject..

I don`t think it depends if there is one or two condo boards.The only way to have separate registrations for each building is having different addresses, one for the King building and another one for the Bathurst building. I am not sure if they can get an address for the Bathurst building. MarketWharf in the st. lawrence market was able to register the podium first because they have 2 separate entrances and addresses, one for the podium and one for the tower.

I asked the sales centre and they said the buildings will have the same address, with one being called the Bathurst Building. Not sure if they have the accurate info, so take that for what its worth.

Has anybody else received a letter of delayed occupancy in the Bathurst building? Carturo had mentioned he received one for the 2nd floor delaying occupany for 2.5 months. I'm on the 4th/5th floors and haven't received anything...

To confirm, that's a second letter of delayed occupancy being sent out?

There is no confirmation of this as of yet. Carturo mentioned he got one for his unit recently but he is the only one who has said anything. I am on a higher floor than him and have not received anything.

There is no confirmation of this as of yet. Carturo mentioned he got one for his unit recently but he is the only one who has said anything. I am on a higher floor than him and have not received anything.

What occupancy date do you have as per your last letter? maybe it was just for my unit, I am actually on the Mezzanine level between the ground and the 2nd floor.

What occupancy date do you have as per your last letter? maybe it was just for my unit, I am actually on the Mezzanine level between the ground and the 2nd floor.

June 4th...so far there has been nothing to tell me that the date has changed. Will keep you posted if I receive any additional info...

June 4th...so far there has been nothing to tell me that the date has changed. Will keep you posted if I receive any additional info...

Technically they have until Sunday March 4th to notify you with any change, they need 90 days in advance, if they do not send you any notice before Sunday then on Monday the date they gave you June 4th will become your confirmed date

Had a letter today informing me that my occupancy has been delayed again, from August 20 to October 24.

Had a letter today informing me that my occupancy has been delayed again, from August 20 to October 24.

What floor are you on Jonny? I got a notice today of a registered letter waiting for me at Shoppers Drug Mart. I'm guessing that will be my notification also...looks like everybody is delayed 2 months give or take. I was really hoping to get in there for start of summer...

Back