News   May 21, 2024
 205     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 266     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 3.3K     5 

20060619 Construction Update - Met, Spire, RoCP

Re: Yes!!

Just goes to show that small inexpensive improvements can make a huge difference.

I hate those old 70s era apartment buildings with balconies that have paint flaking off them. I sure hope that Spire is better maintained over the coming years.

I never noticed about Radio City and Mozo.

I'm really liking how the met's turning out. I just hope it doesn't end up looking too busy.

"I hate those old 70s era apartment buildings with balconies that have paint flaking off them. I sure hope that Spire is better maintained over the coming years."

most of the newer buildings are using glass paneled railings instead of metal - paint won't flake from bare concrete

I think it looked like as though Casa was starting to clear out the land behind their sales office on the weekend. That's going to be another amazing tower. And we never see any pictures of 22 on here, I noticed it last weekend and it was looking good.

Precast is going up on the east side of 22, I'll get a couple of photos and post them in the appropriate forum later today

the east side of 22 looks horrible. now i'm praying that 40 wellesley gets developed sooner rather than later

It's actually a sealant - not paint. It won't peel off the concrete.

JG

Back