News   Apr 25, 2024
 163     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 338     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 533     0 

Woodbine Centre

No worries. In fact it will attract more people
We, EV owners, have an application that shows up the avalibale stations in the area. We spend hours in charging so we have no other choice but to do shopping or have lunch etc in the place that has the station
I always go for shopping in Cloverdale, Vaughan mills, Dufferin Mall etc because they have the station and I dont go to Woodbine although it's the closet to me.

Over by TD Bank, there's a ballot box for a contest to win a trip for four *near* Disneyland. The ballot contained a survey where you are asked to grade the quality of the mall's fantasy fair, stores, and other facilities.
You are also encouraged to leave additional feedback/comments on the back of the ballot.

If I had a pen on me, I would have recommended checking out this forum. :cool:

Over by TD Bank, there's a ballot box for a contest to win a trip for four *near* disneyland. The ballot contained a survey where you are asked to grade the quality of the mall's fantasy fair, stores, etc.
You are also encouraged to leave additional feedback on the back of the ballot.

If I had a pen on me, I would have recommended checking out this forum.

Hmm I hear Cuba is near Florida...

Hmm I hear Cuba is near Florida...
It says "Disneyland" (in Anaheim, CA), not Disneyworld in Florida.

The contest prize could bring the winner to a Ducks game or an Angels game (though near Disneyland could mean practically anywhere in the Los Angeles metropolitan area (or even San Diego to some extent)).

It says "Disneyland" (in Anaheim, CA), not Disneyworld in Florida.

The contest prize could bring the winner to a Ducks game or an Angels game (though near Disneyland could mean practically anywhere in the Los Angeles metropolitan area (or even San Diego to some extent)).

Mexico is near California. They may yet see Senor Mouse.

Sadly, the ballot box for the unspecified mystery Disney-related location has vanished. I'm going to assume the contest has just closed.

Also in the area (across from the TD bank), Gateway Newstand and a neighbouring store have also closed (Gateway's sign was removed while the other shop looked completely empty).

For fans of oversized action figures, the "Amazon/QVC Refusal" liquidations that replaced the Zellers (top floor) and Arcade (bottom floor) are now selling 48 inch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures for $100 (same price as retail). With a quick glance, I was only able to spot Michelangelo. No idea on the other turtles or characters:

ea478faf-63c0-4672-a0b9-e4d4a0b76ba5_1.7c9a99e9f8fd2d23baf1ce1bfce9ab03.jpeg

Hmmm...Michelangelo. Maggiano's. Coincidence? I'll leave you to decide...

Last edited:
Update: I was wrong. The contest ballot was restocked and it seems the trip near Disney World is still on.

The closed down Gateway Newstand near TD Bank may actually be changing into (or once was) an INS Market.
Pretty much the same thing.

Woodbine.png

Update: I was wrong. The contest ballot was restocked and it seems the trip near Disney World is still on.

The closed down Gateway Newstand near TD Bank may actually be changing into (or once was) an INS Market.
Pretty much the same thing.

.View attachment 236376

Watch you end up at a motel like the one featured in The Florida Project.

On the back of the ballot, I left a comment saying I wasn't "very impressed" with the service I received at Maggiano's. :cool:

Back