News   Apr 19, 2024
 0     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 721     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 6.8K     2 

What's the future for the Conservative Party?

sarbjit kaur @sarbjitkaur1
in summary: The woman says there was no sexual assault, no groping. PM apologized for whatever it was (18-years-ago) and she wants to be left alone...but isn’t being permitted this. Not impressed by this hoopla.

It bothers me that this lady wanted to be left alone and was basically forced to identify herself. Warren Kinsella must have some grudge against Trudeau with the way he doxxed the accuser..

It bothers me that this lady wanted to be left alone and was basically forced to identify herself. Warren Kinsella must have some grudge against Trudeau with the way he doxxed the accuser..
Kinsella is disgusted in how completely inept the Liberal party has become under Trudeau and how they spend zero time worrying about the economy.

Of course Kinsella is upset with the way Trudeau forced the woman to come forward to clarify that the grope did occur and she did report it. She just couldn't take his lying about the incident.

Point is a 18 year old accusation should not be a big deal but the PM own rhetoric says it should be.

You as
Point is a 18 year old accusation should not be a big deal but the PM own rhetoric says it should be.

It was bungled on the PR front. No denying that.

Kind of scary what people are willing to blindly support

You think it is just a one party thing? I remember in the provincial election, 24% of people polled said they would vote PC no matter what. Around 30% of people vote CPC no matter what as well, same with lifelong Liberal or NDP supporters.

It was bungled on the PR front. No denying that.
Just saying he was upset at the time close to his father and brothers death seems too easy. He would have likely gotten a pass, especially since it was (theoretically) already public that the incident occurred and that he had apologized.

It seems to suggest there are likely more accusation still to come - and the above is a one-time excuse.

I am guessing that Scheer is quite happy that him and Leitch aren't running next year.

Last edited:
Sad. What exactly is "extreme multiculturalism"...

Maxime Bernier‏Verified account@MaximeBernier2h2 hours ago
Trudeau keeps pushing his “diversity is our strength” slogan. Sure, Canada is a huge and diverse country. This diversity is part of us and should be celebrated. But where do we draw the line? Diversity is what makes Canada strong: Trudeau

But why should we promote more diversity? If anything and everything is Canadian, does being Canadian mean something? Shouldn’t we emphasize our cultural traditions, what we have built and have in common, what makes us different from other cultures and societies?

Having people live among us who reject basic Western values such as freedom, equality, tolerance and openness doesn’t make us strong. People who refuse to integrate into our society and want to live apart in their ghetto don’t make our society strong.

Trudeau’s extreme multiculturalism and cult of diversity will divide us into little tribes that have less and less in common, apart from their dependence on government in Ottawa. These tribes become political clienteles to be bought off with taxpayers $ and special privileges.

He doesn't seem to realize that having people among us who reject Western values in some way, shape or form has lead to the society we currently enjoy.

I agree with his basic points because they jive extremely well with my own globalist worldview.
Tribalism kills and pandering to what differentiates us is pandering to narcissism and self-importance.
People are people, we don't care about your self-identity, only your character is of any importance.

Oh, Maxime.....still my second choice after Chong.

As I always say, leave the tribalism at the football ground.

Last edited:

Back