News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 464     0 

What Toronto street is this?

Hey, adma knows more than a thing or two around here, but let me answer this.:)

Your memory is correct. There is a block of these still remaining south of Glencairn Ave.

I forgot to answer, but that was indeed my proposed answer: townhomes replacing earlier townhomes. (And judging by the roof patterns, I'd suppose the replacements are denser-while-pretending-otherwise.)

T-Squared: Bloor St just west of Brunswick Av, north side. Yeah a hippy planter in the Annex.:)

I spent Sunday morning near here having a yummi croissant&coffee:

dsc00581k.jpg

^ Bayview & Millwood? I can sort of make out Millwood's street signage. I was around there last weekend at Hollywood Gelato.

come on...3/3!!

^Yeah, I was at Marky's--good chopped liver there.:)

(I have an idea that could "urbanize" this intersection. Here's what I'd do: keep the Marky's etc retail strip, widen the sidewalk around the plaza, then I'd rejig Wilson @Bathurst into a square--one way going west parallel to Marky's etc (within 3 metres of the strip), then have an urban square in the middle with trees etc and perhaps a building housing a cafe; and do the same on the south side. Sort of like Clarence Square/Wellington@Spadina area. [New square would essentially be where Wilson is now.] Am I dreaming?)

Last edited:
^Yeah, I was at Marky's--good chopped liver there.:)

(I have an idea that could "urbanize" this intersection. Here's what I'd do: keep the Marky's etc retail strip, widen the sidewalk around the plaza, then I'd rejig Wilson @Bathurst into a square--one way going west parallel to Marky's etc (within 3 metres of the strip), then have an urban square in the middle with trees etc and perhaps a building housing a cafe; and do the same on the south side. Sort of like Clarence Square/Wellington@Spadina area. [New square would essentially be where Wilson is now.] Am I dreaming?)

The Bathurst street drivers would love you.

Top speed on Bathurst up to 80 or 90km nowadays; especially at night.

Back