410     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 481     1 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 2.1K     3 

What are you drinking right now?

A bramble.

49.jpg

Only freaks enjoy the taste of beer when they first start drinking it.
Oh dear ... my 2-year old is in trouble ...

What's really scary is that she got her hands on the empty glass with a drop of Laphroaig still in it. And I let her taste it, fulling expecting her to never come near it again ... and she proceeded to lick the inside of the glass ...

Oh dear ... my 2-year old is in trouble ...

What's really scary is that she got her hands on the empty glass with a drop of Laphroaig still in it. And I let her taste it, fulling expecting her to never come near it again ... and she proceeded to lick the inside of the glass ...

hahaha thats cute! Keep her away from the boys now!

When we ask our friend's 2 year old princess what's the summer drink of choice she says "Gin & Tonic". Holy moly... Apparently, her mom loves Bombay Sapphire & tonic on hot summer days too.

Anyway, I couldn't take my hand or mouth away from G & T last night so the Wydaman Estate Chardonay lives to see another day.

I'm looking for recommendations for an economic "every day" Scotch/Whiskey. Not a fan of Canadian Whiskeys. I usually drink Jameson's and would like to try something else decent and different in its price range. Also seek recommendations for a Scotch like Glenlivet's price range for rarer occasions.

Thanks!

Regarding beers, I used to love Hoegaarden, but now I've moved on to Duvel.

Drinking Wellington County Dark Ale from Guelph, Yum! goes well with steak or barbecued ribs.

Back