News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 612     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 896     0 

Westside Gallery Lofts (Queen West Triangle, Urbancorp, 20 + 8s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

nice pics, looks like its building pretty fast! a lot more done than that bohemian embassy down the street!

I can't believe during these harsh economic times, less reputable builders like Urbancorp are the ones coming out ahead ~

nonetheless, its good news for Westside Gallery + Bridge purchasers

What's so wrong with smaller guys coming out with a certain product at certain price point that attracts enough buyers? Besides, big guys like Tridel have pulled projects (eg. The Huntington)

I'm not implying there's anything wrong with what Urbancorp is doing, I was simply saying that I was suprised (in a good way) that Urbancorp given their company size, was able to pull their project through in these hard times ... that's all :)

True. Sorry, I misunderstood your tone, which I fully blame on the internet's lack of ability to properly convey one's sentiments. There was a certain point in time in the fall where it didn't matter who or how big the company was, if you had the construction financing in place you were good, if you didn't you were screwed. Some exceptions apply.

1 August 2009 photo update

Shooting for the sky? The crane has been jacked way up....

dsc06717.jpg

Delays

Just got word from the condo reps. although progress seems to be going well, occupancy has been delayed for my floor (6) until August 2010

Perhaps it's me who's out of the loop, but I don't think 48 was ever in danger since the second phase was to go to the west of the building now under construction.

Another mixed income project is to replace 48. However, it's been placed on hold until the economy rebounds.

Back