312     0 
News   Jun 26, 2024
 420     0 
News   Jun 26, 2024
 506     0 

Verve Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

Ah the rants

No pets are allowed at Verve?

Pets are allowed. Verve uses the same kind of rules as many other condos: no guard or attack breeds, you must be able to carry your pet through the common areas, etc.

The concierge is wonderful.

Pets are allowed. Verve uses the same kind of rules as many other condos: no guard or attack breeds, you must be able to carry your pet through the common areas, etc.

The concierge is wonderful.

You have to carry the dog?! Is that actually in the rules & regulations? I've seen "no pet" & weight restriction clauses but never a "carry your pet through the lobby" clause!

Original bylaws

You have to carry the dog?! Is that actually in the rules & regulations? I've seen "no pet" & weight restriction clauses but never a "carry your pet through the lobby" clause!

Yes, these are the bylaws as prepared by the developer. Now that the building has settled in, the current or a future board may (or may not) consider reviewing. BTW - fair disclosure - I am on the current board.

Pet's being carried through the common areas is a very common by-law for most condos, but most condos don't strictly enforce it.

^Interesting. I guess the Leslieville coffeehouse (Red Rocket) decided to mimic its slightly more eastern brethern, Dark Horse, by expanding further west. Good for them! (Although I'm not a huge fan of their coffee--a bit bitter imho, as is Dark Horse btw. Te Aro (Leslieville) and Pennylick's (K-market) serve the best coffees in Toronto.)

How many drycleaners (not very LEED gold certified are they now? :rolleyes:) and Rabba's does Toronto need?

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with Rabba, the more the better! They're open 24/7, they're clean, have a good selection of shelved and fresh food items and moderate pricing. Some of their produce isn't always the greatest but that's the only negative I can think of.

any news for that corner ... i bet you it's being sold for another condo project

No news - no activity, but I was by there today on my way to Riverdale Park & the whole property is now fenced off.

Back