News   Jun 18, 2024
 66     0 
News   Jun 18, 2024
 306     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Verve Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

2737229056_7bbbc51f99_b.jpg

its just me. well, the name came from the fact that my office at my previous house was painted red. I do all sorts of media stuff: photos, digital art, cd covers, record music etc... all just hobbies.

A closer look at the townhouse/loft section (which I'm a big fan of). It seems like each unit can look right into their neighbours unit in those "indentations".

First row is the east side. Second row is the west side.

Loft Exterior Photo and Model Suite 402 Photos

Here's the professional photo of the Loft Exterior.

verve_lofts_exterior_864.jpg

This is the first model suite photography of Suite 402, which anyone can tour by attending the Open House.

Living Room

402-living.jpg

Living Room and Kitchen

402-kitchen-living.jpg

Kitchen

402-kitchen.jpg

Den

402-den.jpg

I should be getting more photography of some of the other model suites and the loft soon.

nice kitchen !! I think I prefer the tower exterior over loft building though ~ :)

Since when did 70's interior design come back into fashion? Shag rugs? Orange flower patterns? Globular lights? How is the hypothetical resident of this model suit supposed to move his or her desk chair around on that rug anyway?

Since when did 70's interior design come back into fashion? Shag rugs? Orange flower patterns? Globular lights? How is the hypothetical resident of this model suit supposed to move his or her desk chair around on that rug anyway?

I have no problems moving my chair around on my shag rug.

I don't think the 70's have ever left the interior design game. I still have a blue toilet and sink in my basement. It's still in style 40+ years later. :D

I have no problems moving my chair around on my shag rug.

I don't think the 70's have ever left the interior design game. I still have a blue toilet and sink in my basement. It's still in style 40+ years later. :D

My bathroom is similar

7.jpg

Back