News   Jul 12, 2024
 904     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 809     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 334     0 

Updates: Like we used to have 'em

"Foreign crap" is insulting to those who take the time to post pictures from Europe, New York City, etc. etc.

If you're not interested in those threads, you certainly don't have to look at them, nor "wade through" them, whatever that means. Some of us find them quite interesting.

Ed: Thanks for re-posting the pics in the right P&C threads.

A dedicated section for TO photos sounds like a great idea, UT being what it is.

And yes we are thinking about changing some of the sections including having seperate city and world photo sections.
Would photos of other cities in Ontario and Canada be in the Toronto section or would they have their own?

Would photos of other cities in Ontario and Canada be in the Toronto section or would they have their own?

That's something we're still thinking about. We may keep southern Ontario as part of Toronto (like the current Kingston, Hamilton, London etc threads) while putting everything else somewhere else.

I stole a bunch of your photos for the '400' thread, with proper citation of course.

Great photos! I always look forward to latest updates.
"Cityplace (Luna?) rises on the north side of Bremner now"

I believe that's Neo or Montage rising north side of Bremner.

Amazing updates... honestly, it's a thread like this that really shows how updates are meant to be done :p

Back