News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 436     0 

Unique Houses in Toronto

I'm surprised that this little beauty on Shaw Street wasn't mentioned either.
1016ShawStreet1.jpg

Just discovered this post and that house on Shaw was the first thing that sprang to mind.

I wonder how much value the house next door has lost as a result of this place. I know I wouldn't buy next to this house.

I too wouldn't want to live next door to that and see it everyday, but y'know there's something for everyone out there and no doubt someone would find it appealing. That said, given it's location I'm sure it wouldn't devalue or put off the majority of buyers for homes surrounding it (and having used the phrase "that said" I'm now snickering to myself over an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm" that makes fun of that very phrase:D).

I too wouldn't want to live next door to that and see it everyday, but y'know there's something for everyone out there and no doubt someone would find it appealing. That said, given it's location I'm sure it wouldn't devalue or put off the majority of buyers for homes surrounding it (and having used the phrase "that said" I'm now snickering to myself over an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm" that makes fun of that very phrase:D).

i would just have the open house when its dark outside.... hahahahaha :D

Yes, but do you "respect wood"? (Curb Your Enthusiasm finale)

Last edited:

Back