Who will be the next US president?

• John McCain

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 80 77.7%
  • Other

Votes: 15 14.6%

• Total voters
Don't assume a democratic certain victory already.

McCain may piss off a ton of people, but this guy is well liked and respected by moderates and independents.

The man is on record, on video tape, advocating the US staying in Iraq for as much as 80-100 years. When the Clintons get their hands on political advertising firms with his statements, they will rip McCain apart.

That's just on Iraq. LOL

The man is on record, on video tape, advocating the US staying in Iraq for as much as 80-100 years.

Maybe over that duration they'll have found a weapon of mass destruction to rationalize the original invasion.

Who would you like to see as the next American President?

Democratic or Republican, who would you like to see win their primary and in November?

this is tough. i'm kinda split between hildog and osama obama yo momma. :D

---edit---

i picked obama.

You forgot somebody
ralph2.gif

US Elections 2008: After Super Tuesday...

ST: I will second that! Super Tuesday will be quite interesting-let's see who will still be standing then-the plot will definitely thicken...LI MIKE

I want Obama to be the Democratic nominee, and McCain to be the Republican nominee. I will still prefer McCain, I like that he has a maverick side along with what I believe are a very strong moral backbone. Politics is a very corrupting influence, and although I don't expect my politicians to be perfect - and free of mistakes - a strong moral compass will help from straying too far into the void.

I like Obama (even though I don't know what his policies are) because he presents a very uplifting message - something that is also needed.

Both of them are superior to our existing party leaders.

The Kennedy family are lining up behind Obama. Ted Kennedy has decided to endorse him, and Caroline Kennedy wrote an article in the NY Times yesterday (Sun.) praising him strongly.

The Kennedy family are lining up behind Obama. Ted Kennedy has decided to endorse him, and Caroline Kennedy wrote an article in the NY Times yesterday (Sun.) praising him strongly.

Honestly, does an endorsement from the dead Kennedy society mean anything anymore? Ted Kennedy is a dottering old fool, a throughback to old politics, the kind Obama and followers were supposedly getting away from. Perhaps it is because Teddy, who has been in the Senate for 47 years, is a liberal icon and is loved by a lot of moonbats. His endorsement gives credibility to people within the moonbat community. I don’t care for Obama and he has his own issues but I like to see him doing well in the primary because it gives the Clintons fits and it makes them reveal their true selves. Sober second thought. God help America, they need it. :(

Maybe over that duration they'll have found a weapon of mass destruction to rationalize the original invasion.

I'm sure the Kurds of Halabja will differ. On Friday March 16th, 1988, Halabja was bombarded more than twenty times by Iraqi regime's warplanes with chemical and cluster bombs. Read more if you are interested in the truth of WMDs in Iraq.

Sunday, March 16, 2003
HALABJA, Iraq (AP) -- Across northern Iraq, Kurds observed a moment of silence Sunday to remember the day 15 years ago that Saddam Hussein's forces launched a chemical attack on Halabja, killing 5,000 men, women and children........About 20 Halabja survivors listened from the gallery as parliament members praised the expected U.S.-led military campaign and predicted Saddam's imminent downfall.
"This will help ease my painful memories, but nothing can erase it. Saddam Hussein destroyed my life," said Osman Hamasalah Ahmed, 65, who carried snapshots of the 12 relatives killed in the attack.
Among them was his brother Umar, whose lifeless body shielding his dead 1-year-old son became one of the enduring images of the massacre.
"God willing, this is the end of Saddam," lawmaker Nasah Rafoul told the 105-seat chamber. "America is coming to our aid and the aid of all Iraqis."

I'm sure the Kurds of Halabja will differ. On Friday March 16th, 1988, Halabja was bombarded more than twenty times by Iraqi regime's warplanes with chemical and cluster bombs. Read more if you are interested in the truth of WMDs in Iraq.[/I]

I recall that use of chemical weapons. However, this was not the pretext for the present U.S. invasion and occupation of Iraq. So far as I know, there has been no cache of gas weapons, nerve agents or nuclear weaponry found following the 2003 invasion. If you can find an article that discusses the discovery of WMD's upon which this invasion was predicated, I'd be interested to read it.

The United States supported Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war, and considerable money and support was sent to that country up until 1989.

Back