News   Sep 13, 2024
 2.8K     0 
News   Sep 13, 2024
 3K     4 
News   Sep 13, 2024
 752     0 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

Now I'm confused.

I haven't paid enough attention when I'm there, and I used to take the Warden bus from Warden station often, and I don't think I've ever walked out. I don't think I've been there since before Covid though.

If the station entrance on Warden at the end of the bus bays, doesn't go up to the bus bays, where DOES it go to? Surely there isn't a tunnel?

Perhaps I'm missing something here.

View attachment 596561

There is a corridor from the collector booth to Warden Avenue.

It runs in behind the dry cleaner and washrooms.

Now I'm confused.

I haven't paid enough attention when I'm there, and I used to take the Warden bus from Warden station often, and I don't think I've ever walked out. I don't think I've been there since before Covid though.

If the station entrance on Warden at the end of the bus bays, doesn't go up to the bus bays, where DOES it go to? Surely there isn't a tunnel?

Perhaps I'm missing something here.

View attachment 596561
Warden.png

I think it's something like this. There is a tunnel/corridor (green), that runs from the entrance at Warden Avenue to the mezzanine. You go up stairs to get to it, and down a few steps to leave if going to the subway. In red in the waiting area for the buses. From photos I believe the new corridor that was posted on Reddit is roughly where the black lines are, and the historical corridor is roughly where the orange lines are, but I can be completely wrong about that.

I think it's something like this. There is a tunnel/corridor (green), that runs from the entrance at Warden Avenue to the mezzanine. You go up stairs to get to it, and down a few steps to leave if going to the subway. In red in the waiting area for the buses. From photos I believe the new corridor that was posted on Reddit is roughly where the black lines are, and the historical corridor is roughly where the orange lines are, but I can be completely wrong about that.
Fascinating! Its amazing that one can go past this stuff all the time, and there's still stuff one doesn't know! I feel tempted to find an excuse to go use the Warden bus to have a look around! (if I was a real transit geek, I'd not need the shopping excuse).

Thanks as well Richard!

Shame there wasn't any retail at Warden and St. Clair; hopefully it becomes TOD one day.

There is not zero cost.
The question was (and I phrased it this way specifically so no one could just respond that there was going to be a cost).

IF there's zero cost to the city or TTC for maintaining wifi, why let Rogers off the hook?

For clarity the key word in that question is "IF".

Back