News   Sep 03, 2024
 328     0 
News   Sep 03, 2024
 352     1 
News   Aug 30, 2024
 3.7K     3 

Trinity Bellwoods Park to face alcohol crackdown

Instead having all these arbitrary restrictions, they should ban alcohol altogether. You aren't going to stop people from driving drunk and killing someone unless you get rid of alcohol altogether.

Instead having all these arbitrary restrictions, they should ban alcohol altogether. You aren't going to stop people from driving drunk and killing someone unless you get rid of alcohol altogether.

That too would work, but if gradually implemented in one generation to prevent backlash and bootlegging.

That too would work, but if gradually implemented in one generation to prevent backlash and bootlegging.

There is supposed to be no alcohol at all in most parks already. Except for only a few licensed barricaded (turrets, moats, armed guards, attack dogs, and mines maybe next) areas, in general that is the case already. There is supposed to be none in High Park, so I imagine they transfer the contents to some formerly non-alcoholic container before they enter.

I have a young German staying with me right now, and I am finding it hard to explain our Victorian drinking laws...

Back