News   Jul 04, 2024
 859     1 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 709     0 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 611     1 

Transit City: Sheppard East Debate

I don't get your question.

We just make our own EA for it. It shouldn't be hard. There are certain things that should be in EA's, it's easy to do.

Just analyzing 3 options - the proposed action, no action, and one or two alternatives.

We could perhaps do our own EA of the sheppard subway extension? Why not?
Class or individual?

I don't get your question.
Would you do a Class EA or an Individual EA?

We just make our own EA for it. It shouldn't be hard. There are certain things that should be in EA's, it's easy to do.
How can you possibly say that when you don't even know what I meant when I asked class or individual?

Why don't you just skip the EA and start digging your own tunnel - like that guy in Russia.

I don't get the difference between these EAs. Nor do I care.

There are particular things that EAs are supposed to have. One just follows the guidelines and writes up 20-50 pages easily. No?

Would you do a Class EA or an Individual EA?
I don't get the difference between these EAs. Nor do I care.
How can you possibly claim that EAs are difference if you don't have even the smallest knowledge about EAs.

There are particular things that EAs are supposed to have. One just follows the guidelines and writes up 20-50 pages easily. No?
No ... No ... No ...

I'm absolutely shocked at your lack of understanding. I thought you said you were a planner

How can you possibly claim that EAs are difference if you don't have even the smallest knowledge about EAs.

No ... No ... No ...

I'm absolutely shocked at your lack of understanding. I thought you said you were a planner

As I said before, I took my Environmental Planning in the US.
I never said I was a planner. Maybe later? But I'm not there yet.

In the US the very first step is to do an EA. It's the basic step. Then from, depending on what the EA has, things can go on to something big that requires lots of stuff, like an EIS, or it can be rushed along with say a FONSI.

I am not sure how this stuff works in Canada. But I suspect it is similar.

I dunno if you metioned in this topic or the other topic about this not being official. And yeah, sure, it does not need to be official. Just making it would be a slap in the face to the incompetent fools who are in power - who in the last 25 years built so little subway.

I myself am currently writing an EA regarding the construction of the WORLD'S LARGEST FERRIS WHEEL on the roof of my house.

Incredibly easy. Under "Atmospheric Impacts" I wrote "AWESOME."

i myself am currently writing an ea regarding the construction of the world's largest ferris wheel on the roof of my house.

Incredibly easy. Under "atmospheric impacts" i wrote "awesome."

Affects on migratory birds: They'll never see what hit them!

Yeah, that quote is one politician's phrasing of another politician. It doesn't really mean anything.

And of course it CAN be done, but I think everyone understands that sacrificing everything for a low-ridership Scarborough subway is pretty dumb.

Ford didn't speak to this reporter and I think the quote about subways is just from the meeting back in December.

There's almost no news in this article and I wonder if Bruce McCuaig just wanted to get word out there on the day he knew Marcus Gee was going to call him a useless bureaucrat in the Globe. It would be nice if McGuinty and Metrolinx are growing a backbone here.

I myself am currently writing an EA regarding the construction of the WORLD'S LARGEST FERRIS WHEEL on the roof of my house.

Incredibly easy. Under "Atmospheric Impacts" I wrote "AWESOME."

And what is the alternative option(s) gonna be?!

Ford didn't speak to this reporter and I think the quote about subways is just from the meeting back in December.

There's almost no news in this article and I wonder if Bruce McCuaig just wanted to get word out there on the day he knew Marcus Gee was going to call him a useless bureaucrat in the Globe. It would be nice if McGuinty and Metrolinx are growing a backbone here.

Should be remembered that Rob Ford is avoided speaking with The Star and its reporters.

Back