Toronto ZEN King West | 103.02m | 31s | CentreCourt | IBI Group

Oct 26, 2019

fullsizeoutput_308f.jpeg

Hi guys
I'm new at here. Does anyone know what's the condo name at the north side of Zen King West. How tall will be?

Hi guys
I'm new at here. Does anyone know what's the condo name at the north side of Zen King West. How tall will be?
Welcome to UT, @DanielD2T,

North of Zen King West is the rail corridor. East of ZKW and there's a 39 storey rental approved between ZKW and the Garrison Point towers, maybe that's what you mean?

It's easiest to find other projects by clicking on the Map link atop the page, then zoom in on the area you want and click on the pins. You'll get info about each project, and links to the threads and database files about them.

Welcome to UT, @DanielD2T,

North of Zen King West is the rail corridor. East of ZKW and there's a 39 storey rental approved between ZKW and the Garrison Point towers, maybe that's what you mean?

It's easiest to find other projects by clicking on the Map link atop the page, then zoom in on the area you want and click on the pins. You'll get info about each project, and links to the threads and database files about them.

Oops, So sorry my bad. I mean the two building at South side. I can’t find the information at map.
359C8D4F-21F6-4EF7-BECE-4C84EF0B633E.jpeg

Ah, well, thanks to Google Maps for mucking up the locations, the pins are a little bit to the southwest, but they are both there:
Liberty Central By The Lake Phase 2 which is a 27-storey condo, and 39 East Liberty which is a 25-storey rental.

Ah, well, thanks to Google Maps for mucking up the locations, the pins are a little bit to the southwest, but they are both there:
Liberty Central By The Lake Phase 2 which is a 27-storey condo, and 39 East Liberty which is a 25-storey rental.

Aha, got it. Thanks your information. Look like that two building wont block too much lake view from south side.
I was driving around there today. Seen like this crossroad is extermly busy right now. 5 Condo is under construction.
I have concern that will the roads at there could handle the traffic in the furture? Almost all the roads only have two lines, and road parking at both roadside.

Some pictures took at today.
IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0347.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

There's no doubt that traffic in the area is already bad and that the road system will not be able to handle it without congestion… but there's next to no relief coming in that regard, just a plan for a new road along the south side of Liberty Village beside the Lakeshore rail corridor that will help people get around within the area, but won't really get more people in and out of it.

There is more transit coming to the area in the future through a new GO station on the Kitchener corridor at King & Joe Shuster Way, (including higher frequency trains) along with higher frequency GO Trains on the Lakeshore corridor too. (That planned new road along the south side of Liberty will allow people in the area to get to Exhibition Station more quickly.) Exhibition Station is also the planned western terminal of the Ontario Line, so maybe there will be a subway station within walking distance in the future too.

Finally, pedestrian and cycling paths are being extended and connected up in the area, so those who commute by active transport methods will find that things get safer and more convenient, it's all taking too long to happen of course.

Traveling by car in the area though, is never going to be quick again (or smart).

Back