Toronto Yonge Eglinton Centre | ?m | 37s | RioCan | P + S / IBI

it seems no worse than the Silvercity sign or the Rexall sign. Or any other sign.

Really? The other signs, like many modern signs, consist of each individual letter being extruded. This is just a logo printed onto a white panel and back-lit. It looks dated and cheap.

Agreed. The Pickle Barrel sign could not be cheaper without it being dissoluble in bad weather. It looks terrible. Most greasy spoons have better signs.

Really? The other signs, like many modern signs, consist of each individual letter being extruded. This is just a logo printed onto a white panel and back-lit. It looks dated and cheap.

Hmm.. I guess I just don't have an eye for signs like everyone else here. To me the SilverCity one looks worse. I mean.. it doesn't look good by any means, but I guess I don't see what everyone else sees, just looks like a standard retail sign to me.

Agreed. The Pickle Barrel sign could not be cheaper without it being dissoluble in bad weather. It looks terrible. Most greasy spoons have better signs.

Their terrible sign is in accordance with their terrible service. Been there twice, and both visits were awful. Not giving them a chance for a third strike.

I've been to several other PB locations, with no complaint.

Their terrible sign is in accordance with their terrible service. Been there twice, and both visits were awful. Not giving them a chance for a third strike.

I've been to several other PB locations, with no complaint.

There are 12 in the entire country. Define several.

There are 12 in the entire country. Define several.

More than a few.

I've been to their Centerpoint Mall (five or six times), Vaughan Mills (twice), Promenade (once), Bay-Atrium (many times -- one could almost say "several" times), Markville Mall (once), and Yorkdale Mall (once) locations.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for an all-day breakfast. :)

February 10 update: more glass added on the south side.

IMG_20150210_082006.jpg

IMG_20150210_082031.jpg

IMG_20150210_082100.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150210_082006.jpg
    IMG_20150210_082006.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 791
  • IMG_20150210_082031.jpg
    IMG_20150210_082031.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 755
  • IMG_20150210_082100.jpg
    IMG_20150210_082100.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 803
Forest green cladding??? Are you kidding me?

They're going to turn the extension into a giant pickle.

Pickle Barrel Corner.

The Pickle Mall.

That space could have (and should have) been nice, if they would have put even the tiniest bit of effort into it. It could have made a great outdoor patio for a restaurant or a nice public square but I'm not opposed to what's going there now.

Back