Toronto YC Condos -- Yonge at College | 198.42m | 62s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Okay I'm doing playing around for a day... this head cold has zapped me of energy.

signature2a2.jpg

Copyright, SP!RE

I have the design sense... but I need the physics knowledge. Hopefully switching to an architecture program in the fall will fix that. Thanks for the compliment!

I hope that just ONE developer or architectural firm flips through this page for some fresh inspiration, really nicely done SPIRE. I still don't want to see such insane height here, but your design would be fantastic elsewhere :)

Thanks so much guys! I'll have to create a thread with other designs I've done... :)

Last edited:
And then they will repair and restore them, just like what they do with most 30-40 year old buildings with balconies in need of rehabilitation.

Not directly related to this development, but I was surprised to see a Canderel banner on 22 College St. (in front of Karma). Other properties in the area that I think belonged to the previous owner of 22 College are also listed on Canderel's website: 484-488 Yonge (the one with the clock tower) as well as 496 and 522-526 Yonge.

Not directly related to this development, but I was surprised to see a Canderel banner on 22 College St. (in front of Karma). Other properties in the area that I think belonged to the previous owner of 22 College are also listed on Canderel's website: 484-488 Yonge (the one with the clock tower) as well as 496 and 522-526 Yonge.

they will assemble and then build another monstrosity tower that os set back from yonge street by less than 15 metres.

Back