Toronto YC Condos -- Yonge at College | 198.42m | 62s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

My apology ....i thought that height did not include the mechanical, and after being on SSP various times and seeing it proposed at 207m. i was convinced at that height..now that i have gone back to city planning documents, it clearly says 198.5m

what is SSP, automation?

Thanks for the tip, I'll try to attend the meeting.

The elevations on this one don't look promising. Looks like a large boxy slab, with the "Nautilus" balcony concept gone crazy.

Last edited:
I feel like the podium is channeling a bit of Aura. But yeah, this tower's design is just awful. What is the rationale behind the clumsy shape down the middle of the west/east elevations?

these guys have to be stopped. they are befouling the whole Yonge Bay College Gerrard area with their overdecorated, dogs breakfast, schlock.

one look at their website proves that their oeuvre is just the most appalling dreck. it all looks so cheap cheap cheap, and is absolutely lacking in taste and intelligence.

these guys have to be stopped. they are befouling the whole Yonge Bay College Gerrard area with their overdecorated, dogs breakfast, schlock.

one look at their website proves that their oeuvre is just the most appalling dreck. it all looks so cheap cheap cheap, and is absolutely lacking in taste and intelligence.

Agreed. We'll regret these in years to come.

hmm, looks quite similar (at least the tower does) to the stuff up at 501 Yonge, although both look quite craptastic. An exciting street in this area will be a street of sterile drones. Really makes "Five" up the street look refreshing, the belle of the ball.

Back