Toronto X2 Condominiums | 160.93m | 49s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

Today, from Jarvis Street facing north -

Facing west from Jarvis St. -

Looking inside part of the retail area on Jarvis Street -

Looking east from Charles Street E. -

It's not worth splitting hairs too much. I do see yellow in the sculpture, and none in the truck in the Google Street View shot. I dunno, a couple decades of my life included visiting a printing plant to make sure that the colours coming off the presses for our maps were what we were looking for, so I'm pretty sensitive to gradations in colour.

Anyway, I can't find the old image in my files that showed a blue Dark, and I've only searched as far as page 4 on this thread for it, so if it's on page 5 of after, someone else will have to repost it.

In any case, I'll make inquiries about it and see if I can provide an update.

Cheers!

Here is the image of the art piece that will be installed at the X2 site. I believe the 2 art pieces at X condos and X2 will be called "Double Take".
X2 Condos Art Piece.jpg

Attachments

• X2 Condos Art Piece.jpg
    X2 Condos Art Piece.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,662
Thank you!

Another solution is to select "Take a Snapshot" under the Edit tab in Adobe Reader. It will automatically copy whatever you drag the field over. Then paste into paint.

Attached is a better image (I hope) of the Shayne Dark art scultpture that will be located at X2. The image was obtained from Great Gulf. I think the blue looks great against the dark cladding of the building. Plus I like that it is almost horizontal.

X2 Art Sculpture.jpg

Attachments

• X2 Art Sculpture.jpg
    X2 Art Sculpture.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 695
Some progress pics taken on Aug 23, 2013.

X2 Aug 23, 2013.jpg
X2 Aug 23, 2013_2.jpg

Attachments

• X2 Aug 23, 2013.jpg
    X2 Aug 23, 2013.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 499
  • X2 Aug 23, 2013_2.jpg
    X2 Aug 23, 2013_2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 497
I`m not a fan of twin but I very like those tower and that cladding, can`t wait to see these guys side by side :)

Here are some screen captures of the PDF image of the artwork:

X2_zpscc3630a3.jpg

X2a_zpsbb29bfab.jpg

Last edited:

Back