Toronto Westlake | 153.31m | 48s | Onni Group | P + S / IBI

February 10th, at night

DSC_6082.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_6082.JPG
    DSC_6082.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,727
Looking at the Westlake video again, and from the above photo, we can confirm that there won't be that square bottle opener thing at the top of Phase 1 (north tower).

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you tell us anything about the building?

5 Hi-Speed Elevators is fantastic. Relatively very easy in and out parking access. Quality and finishes are quite good for the amount people bought these units for. Remaining units available has boat loads of upgrades. 8'6 ceiling height for most units some floors have 10ft.

Checked out the developement this afternoon. Metro and SDM are coming along nicely, and I have to say I was quite impressed with what I saw through the glass. Both are full-size and full-service stores. Metro has a cooked food and sushi section as well as a Starbucks. SDM is of a decent size as well, with a food section.

They're all in with these stores. With so many residents coming into the area, it is not a bad idea.

Checked out the developement this afternoon. Metro and SDM are coming along nicely, and I have to say I was quite impressed with what I saw through the glass. Both are full-size and full-service stores. Metro has a cooked food and sushi section as well as a Starbucks. SDM is of a decent size as well, with a food section.

They're all in with these stores. With so many residents coming into the area, it is not a bad idea.

I saw that too. The Metro should be a great hit; hopefully it's a 24/7 type operation in order to successfully compete with the Sobeys. Given that the SDM at the Sobeys plaza is 24/7, not sure if this one will be too.. Either way better than nothing.

The Starbucks is a huge positive surprise! FINALLY! I was upset at their other location a few blocks north on Park Lawn (not in a pedestrian environment) but this shop in shop should do the trick.

I saw that too. The Metro should be a great hit; hopefully it's a 24/7 type operation in order to successfully compete with the Sobeys. Given that the SDM at the Sobeys plaza is 24/7, not sure if this one will be too.. Either way better than nothing.

The Starbucks is a huge positive surprise! FINALLY! I was upset at their other location a few blocks north on Park Lawn (not in a pedestrian environment) but this shop in shop should do the trick.

Does anyone know what other retail type places are set to open here or anywhere else along Lake Shore? I know there is the "Firkin on the Bay", and I heard rumors of a 2 floor restaurant in one of the other new condos? But can't find much info on anything else.

Ocean Club is set to have a nice big restaurant with a patio overlooking the lake. Originally rumours were flying around that this would be a Keg but it is still being marketed for lease.

March 1, 2015
Shoppers Drugs should be open this month and will be the first retail to open. It beside Metro who still doing work inside of it and hard to say when it will open, other than summer this year. Metro will be a 7/24 store.
16724397612_ec27544eab_b.jpg

16725469675_a18d2d10c2_b.jpg

16699582186_b003aa2332_b.jpg

16103156604_c2d9f53645_b.jpg

Back