Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

The view from Fort York

2969712273_d391d4cd74_o.jpg

Context

The Fort York Neighbourhood is really shaping up ... this plan shows nicely what's being built, and what's to come ~

(left to right)

Waterpark City + Atlantis ... Angelique St ... Neptune 1+2 .. Gzowski St ... June Callwood Park .... Bastion St ... West Harbour City 1 ... Grand Magazine St ... West Harbour City 2 ... Iannuzzi St ... Malibu ... (go north) ... LTD ... Bruyeres Mews

FY_context.jpg

I love this building! I'm sure that opinion isn't shared by many others but we've had a lot of all glass buildings now. They're vary tame, i.e. if you tell me you're going to build an all glass building, less the choice of glass used (obviously pretty critical in that situation :) ) I can tell you what I'll feel about it before the digging even starts.

Anyway, I think this one is a nice change and the materials used go nicely with each other.

WHC is definitely good in the looking section in my books ... I wonder when will the ~11s east podium wing rise?

As a purchaser of a unit in Phase 2, I guess I'm on their E-Mail list. Anyway, got a note from them today stating that they are going to be offering $5,000 cash back on a 1 Bedroom and $10,000 cash back on a 2 Bedroom starting this Saturday. Obviously things are a little slow right now and they are starting to increase the incentives....

Just wanted to share the info...

This building looks like an abomination viewed from the north side of Christie Pits.

I rather think WHC 1+2 will fill in the gap quite nicely between Malibu and WaterParkCity .... the Fort York Neighbourhood will come together nicely IMO when these two are completed in conjuction to Neptune 1+2

This building looks like an abomination viewed from the north side of Christie Pits.

Hahahahahahhahahahaha....

Oh, you were being serious.

Do you have telephoto lenses fixed to your eyes, and those thingys that allow you to see through solid objects?

Were you flying?

Back