Toronto Wellesley on the Park | 194.15m | 60s | Lanterra | KPMB

I haven't been following this building, so just stumbled on this. The park looks great, at least from the drawings. I'll take the toddler up there to test out the playground one day. Maybe walk him by 1 Bloor W for the first time too.

Today.
71977429-0D02-484F-88F6-066EE3D884F4.jpeg
2ACC3C32-5AB3-47CE-8384-CDC9CE0A2CBD.jpeg
F4BACC5C-31F3-4001-AEFB-FCE421DD431F.jpeg

This building has turned out ok. The park looks like it will be nice. The units are selling for eye wateringly expensive prices considering they’re just typical Lanterra quality and at Wellesley. I don’t have any pics of the lobby but it is horribly designed and claustrophobic with a tiny narrow elevator hallway for 6 elevators, similar to 1 Bloor East but worse.

This building has turned out ok. The park looks like it will be nice. The units are selling for eye wateringly expensive prices considering they’re just typical Lanterra quality and at Wellesley. I don’t have any pics of the lobby but it is horribly designed and claustrophobic with a tiny narrow elevator hallway for 6 elevators, similar to 1 Bloor East but worse.

Unimpressed by the units I've seen online. Lanterra always seem like they're a good 5-7 years behind when it comes to finishes and interior designs.

Looks like the typical Lanterra project on the inside.

Unimpressed by the units I've seen online. Lanterra always seem like they're a good 5-7 years behind when it comes to finishes and interior designs.

Looks like the typical Lanterra project on the inside.

Yeah this is how I feel. Pretty cheap finishes and rather uninspiring, small floor-plans, but somehow still selling for $1500 a square foot which places it among some of the most expensive buildings. Maybe I’m out of touch.

I'd love to see pics. Not a fan of this building, but from the outside, the lobby looks stunning.

Back