Toronto Waterlink at Pier 27 | 43.89m | 14s | Cityzen | a—A

Hey, wait a minute....is that the first of the cantilevered bridges?

August 28th: More progress - bridge coming along nicely

BumRY.jpg

NMeKE.jpg

SGLFR.jpg

I just stopped on my ride in to watch them raise and install the first connector truss between the two east buildings this morning! Very exciting, much faster than watching the Cityplace skybridge go up (though not a fair comparison)

I have, for the lack of a better word, faith in the ability and skill of aA and Cityzen to pull this one off, but this is one of those projects that makes me really, really nervous given the potential for the development to wreck that stretch of the waterfront. Fingers crossed.

AoD

I have, for the lack of a better word, faith in the ability and skill of aA and Cityzen to pull this one off, but this is one of those projects that makes me really, really nervous given the potential for the development to wreck that stretch of the waterfront. Fingers crossed.

AoD

Gee, meanwhile, Corus and George Brown has been our gods gift to that strech...thats where im really, really nervous of whats to come

still two more levels for the bridge. total being three floors to the bridge. may look bigger once they add the rest and the covering/ cladding.

Back