Toronto Waterlink at Pier 27 | 43.89m | 14s | Cityzen | a—A

Speaking of retail, I think a Menchies would do well here considering the proximity to the George Brown waterfront campus and Sugar Beach. With the popularity it has shown in the Annex, a shop here should help increase pedestrian interest and traffic around this part of Queens Quay.

Last edited:
Im a bit worried about this project. I don't like the slab like qualities of the towers, and I don't like the spaces between the buildings. I really hope the landscaping/open space between the buildings is nice. From the renderings I have seen so far, they look like nothing but glorified driveways.

Im a bit worried about this project. I don't like the slab like qualities of the towers, and I don't like the spaces between the buildings. I really hope the landscaping/open space between the buildings is nice. From the renderings I have seen so far, they look like nothing but glorified driveways.

Hahaha, id be more concerned about everything else proposed, built, and are building around, and erase any doubts of this amazing mid-rise project that is still over a year from completion:)

saturday...
7439756182_e8f084400e_c.jpg

7439765410_21df60b1d6_c.jpg

Back