Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

Stunning

Now I know why it is called the Vü. Truly amazing.

4683035496_f909037413_b.jpg

4683034952_cda9d7d92b_b.jpg

If I win the lottery soon, or get a great raise (insert eye-rolling), Vu has definitely made my shortlist of places to purchase in. The views are the deciding factor; definitely some of the best I've seen in a while.

truly stunning Vü udo ~ your daughter has does herself well ... great choice !!

(now I can go back to dreaming of a view like your photos)

Amazing photos from everyone... the view looking out over the sea of green that is St. James Park and directly at the downtown core (and Spire!) is quite stunning. I'm envious of everyone that gets to go to bed and wake up to that!

We forget that the avalanche (of routinely criticised) tower-building in town contributes to major drama in the city building built form.

Something hundreds of cities would kill for... most of these forums initially serviced skyscraper geeks after all.

Love Detroit, always have. Imagine this kind of construction mania in a town with such "good bones". ;-)

Penthouse

4692745839_08ab803556_b.jpg

I always wanted to do a 360 panorama from the penthouse level. Yesterday finally the opportunity presented itself. Follow this link to activate the interactive panorama. Best viewed in full screen mode with controls, map and ads hidden.

Absolutely stunning photos!!!

Going back to an earlier conversation about ground-level, this image showcases just how bad the corner of the building is. Taken this morning.
vu-2010-06-17_1276785820.jpg

Going back to an earlier conversation about ground-level, this image showcases just how bad the corner of the building is. Taken this morning.
I actually quite like Vu, from a distance, and residents clearly have great views but the corner of Jarvis and Adelaide is ghastly and the entrance on George (where the sloping support pillars were supposed to be) is not much better. The entrance pictured above was supposed to encourgage people to walk through it towards George - it certainly does not encourage one to do so. Too bad!

Back