Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

Jan 20 Visited

j
IMG_jan-20-10-0060.jpg

IMG_jan-20-10-0061.jpg

New Video Feature

I thought I give the new video feature a try by re-posting my time-lapse video from last year ...

[video=vimeo;5058723]http://www.vimeo.com/5058723[/video]

looking for a floorplan

Does anyone have the floorplan for the SW corner unit (the one that is in the "peak" triangular thing that points straight down Adelaide)? It isn't on the VU website anymore (because I'm assuming it is sold out). I believe it was 2bd+den

Does anyone have the floorplan for the SW corner unit (the one that is in the "peak" triangular thing that points straight down Adelaide)? It isn't on the VU website anymore (because I'm assuming it is sold out). I believe it was 2bd+den

I used to... but a massive hardrive failure caused me to lose that and all the data on that one drive - sorry.

holy smokes .... 1205 sq.ft. 1 bedroom+den suites ?? didn't realise those were still being built ..... it is certainly a sharp contrast to the 600 sq.ft. 1B+D suites typical nowadays

holy smokes .... 1205 sq.ft. 1 bedroom+den suites ?? didn't realise those were still being built ..... it is certainly a sharp contrast to the 600 sq.ft. 1B+D suites typical nowadays

1,200 sq. ft. are all the units 06 in the south tower

Udo your pictures are sensational. Please give us more pictures now that the South tower is almost finish!!
Thank you

this unit would have been better laid out as 2 bedroom suite ... in some cases it would be called as much, since the den is big enough with a closet and hopefully has glass sliding doors.

also, i don't believe the floorplate of the suite with the angles, long hallways, etc would be as conducive as 2 smaller 600 sq ft. 1B units.

udo......great video.

Can you please tell the name of the song and artist. I absolutely loved it!

Back