Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

The only issue I have with this one is that the Adelaide side should have been set back from the street a bit more. I've seen a bunch of accidents at Adelaide and George over the years as cars race down Adelaide and can't see someone coming from George St.

There's a street light there now, so that should minimize the accidents - unless you're running a red light.

I noticed a passageway under the west side of the north tower leading to the courtyard. Will this be open to the public?

Actually the one I'm talking about leads south from Richmond. Its next to the Salvation Army's loading area.

As far as I could see this is the entrance to the underground parking and there is no real pedestrian route, It seems now that one could LOOK, but not walk, through. I couldn't see too clearly as I was on the north side of Richmond.

a65FEB1004.jpg

UDO_0663ps.jpg

that's a terrific rendering. much more detailed and dynamic than the previous ones. this is turning out to be a great project.

Just got a courrier package from Aspen Ridge Today.

My place was delayed until February 18th, 2009 (Original was May 18th, 2008).

You can see my place here:

IMG_3293.jpg

I'm confused exstasie ... Aspen Ridge 'just' sent you package now saying your suite picture above would be ready in 5 days ??? :confused:

Vu certainly looks substantially incomplete to me, just a shell structure at best ~ maybe just that I have high standards or expectations for a condo suite... :D

I'm confused exstasie ... Aspen Ridge 'just' sent you package now saying your suite picture above would be ready in 5 days ??? :confused:

Vu certainly looks substantially incomplete to me, just a shell structure at best ~ maybe just that I have high standards or expectations for a condo suite... :D

maybe he got a good deal on it without any of the usual amenities like drywall, flooring and running water. or maybe he likes the minimalist look.

Just got a courrier package from Aspen Ridge Today.

My place was delayed until February 18th, 2009 (Original was May 18th, 2008).

Do you mean until February 18, 2010 from an original date of May 18,2009???

IIRC you're on the 2nd floor but to be ready to move in within a week is NOWAY possible !!??!!

That puts new meaning to the term 'occupancy date'.

Last edited:
If he is moving in five days he better have a good pen. His list of deficiencies will be long.

Back