Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

i say this mostly because in cabbagetown, they just built this townhouse/ starbucks which uses fake, "weathered" brick in 'honour' i suppose of the neighbourhood. i find it kinda gross.

Well, fake "weathered" brick IS gross, no doubt about it. So is styro-brick affixed to the wall with a staple-gun. But nothing wrong with nice fresh brick to complement the nice, weathered brick opposite. I'm a great fan of the way London turned out.

Re: Distant VÜ

Nice detective work by jamesnumber2 and grey. The photo was indeed taken from the CN Tower.

Doesn't look like there's much progress in the south building. Hasn't it been on the fourth or fifth floor for a while now?

Doesn't look like there's much progress in the south building. Hasn't it been on the fourth or fifth floor for a while now?

It was on the second/third floor about a month ago. So there is a bit of progress being made.

So i've seen people walking around with Vu Re-Usable bags...

Where did they get them from? Did they get them at the Show house? or did they sign up for them somewhere...

If someone knows, I would Love to get my hands on one!

Thanks.

They used to hand them out at the old sales centre. When they shut down the old sales centre they must have had lots of them left so they distributed them outside St Lawrence Market.

Taken yesterday.

3241762681_723e848299.jpg

Just happened to be looking at the post from urban dreamer with the great photos.
That second photo with the gold/copper coloured SUV going by in the foreground..
Would that be a Saturn 'Vue'?
Now what would be the odds that?! LOL!

Back