Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

Feels too soon to say. Is there a scenario where a choice was made to prevent lengthy phone charging, computer work, and general electronic lingering? Like if the food court becomes frequently crowded? That said, USB chargers were made quite available upstairs in the York Concourse.

If that's the case than having regular power outlets was a mistake because it promotes using your laptop for an extended period of time.

Too bad there isn't a DQ or something in the new food court. After sitting in the sun for hours at a summer Jays game, it was nice to be able to grab some ice cream for the train ride home.

Too bad there isn't a DQ or something in the new food court. After sitting in the sun for hours at a summer Jays game, it was nice to be able to grab some ice cream for the train ride home.

I could get behind ice cream, even if it's only a twice a year thing for me......

But DQ?

That's like saying people should go to McD's for a burger!

Ugh.

This is where you go for ice cream.

https://www.brettsicecream.com/

Last edited:
Mmmmmuffin... Or was it Treats? And I miss Michel’s as well. And Cinnabon goes without saying. Although there is one within 5 minute walk from me

They even got a DJ in a cup!

IMG_3815.JPG

But seriously: I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I would just trade Pizza Pizza for Pizza Nova.

Why are some of the escalators not working

I think people are being unreasonable with questions like this. The York Concourse opened on April 27, 2015, so they've only had about 3 years and 7 months since then to work on those escalators, assuming they didn't start before then. Have some patience, for goodness' sake.

Why are some of the escalators not working
Possibly because they are not all needed, yet. Now they just serve the new food court, in future they will lead to and from busy pedestrian links to Bay Concourse, Scotia Bank Arena and ....

UPDATE: After visiting I have changed my mind. Only one up escalator is working (no down ones are) and that is REALLY not good enough. They can hardly say they did not have enough time!

Last edited:

Back