News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.1K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 804     0 

Toronto Tourism

In what sense? And why would legalized marijuana use automatically degrade our urban environment?

Regardless of whether it's legal or simply decriminalized, it's widely available and can be purchased openly.

Regardless of whether it's legal or simply decriminalized, it's widely available and can be purchased openly.

There are many other things tourists look for when visiting Amsterdam. I'm afraid that if Toronto pursues your plans then all the tourists will flock here just to get high. Personally, I'd refuse to live in a city full of potheads with the stench of weed hanging above every corner.

I smell weed constantly on the streets, and it doesn't offend me in the least. There's far worse detriments to the city. So what if someone is smoking up on the street, who cares?

I think so...maybe it's all the boomers shopping at the St. Lawrence Market, constantly reliving the Summer of '67?

Margaret Wente certainly remembers it, what with her rhapsody in print last week on the subject.

Mostly, she seemed embittered that she couldn't lose her virginity at a time when everyone else was losing theirs.

Back