Toronto Totem Condos | 64m | 18s | Worsley Urban | RAW Design

A few more - main jib removal. Really is amazing how quickly a crew can take down a crane.
DSC_9301.JPG

DSC_9303.JPG
DSC_9306.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_9301.JPG
    DSC_9301.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 476
  • DSC_9303.JPG
    DSC_9303.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC_9306.JPG
    DSC_9306.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 476
as the space and they don't know what to do with it? I personally would much rather dedicate that space to a larger den / kitchen and a walk in closet..

My point entirely.

Haha I was going to say the same thing. I don’t understand the desire for two washrooms especially in a small unit.
And yes that column is awful. I hope this is a particularly bad lay out and that they aren’t all like this.

What's really odd is that there are 2 full sized bathrooms, but only one bedroom!

So your guest who sleeps on the couch can take a bubble bath?

Furniture shown in floorplans are often shown under-sized to make the rooms seem larger.
That bed shown is probably a double, not a queen bed, given that the bedroom is only 8 feet. My queen bed for sure won't fit in that bedroom.
Those two chaise on the terrace is the same width as the kitchen counter depth. The column is pretty comical -- not a good living room to watch sports or movies (showing the placement of the TV shifted away from the column doesn't help).
I agree with you all that having two full-sized baths in a small 1-bedroom unit doesn't make sense and is a waste of space. I too prefer not to share my own bath with guests, but here a compact powder room would be most appropriate. Just move the closet and W/D to the den side and replace it with a powder room -- the den now becomes large enough to be a real practical room, not just a nook.
The huge terrace is probably the nicest feature of this unit.

I remember in general, the floorplans of the units are not very well designed here with many odd column placements.

BTW, floorplans should be posted in the "Rate this Design/Floorplan" forum section:
https://urbantoronto.ca/forum/forums/rate-this-design-floorplan.35
There hasn't been new post there since April of 2016 (!) and such discussions and critiques are always fun.

Last edited:
For units like this with large terraces, would they ever allow you to build a fully enclosed solarium or even second bedroom on part of the terrace? I think a lot of owners would gladly take the extra bedroom (or expanded living room) over such a large terrace.

Back