Toronto Toronto Coach Terminal Redevelopment | ?m | ?s | CreateTO

The Art Deco shell will probably preserved. But this site along with all those parking lots besides needs to be re-developed.

And I'll always will remember this as the Greyhound-that-was bus terminal...

And I'll always will remember this as the Greyhound-that-was bus terminal...

I remember it for Gray Coach, the TTC-owned inter-city bus line that use to operate out of there, along with Coach Canada/Voyageur/Trentway-Wagar

Last edited:
The Art Deco shell will probably preserved. But this site along with all those parking lots besides needs to be re-developed.

I want more than the shell preserved............this bit is/was a gem.......

1621115328934.png

from: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/File:Toronto_Coach_Terminal_ticket_hall-a.jpg

That portion of the site is represented on the photo below, outlined in white.

All the rest they can level and start over.

1621115538514.png

I would be nice to see a supertall tower on this property. That would blend in with the new city hall in the foreground !

Should be a cluster. There is enough space with the Coach Terminal and adjacent parking lots for a cluster of high rises. I think even the grimy looking businesses need to go as well and this area made anew.

1621132598346.png

Pretty much everything highlighted yellow needs to be re-developed.

Should be a cluster. There is enough space with the Coach Terminal and adjacent parking lots for a cluster of high rises. I think even the grimy looking businesses need to go as well and this area made anew.

View attachment 319848

Pretty much everything highlighted yellow needs to be re-developed.

While not designated...........I think some of the Dundas properties are pretty positive contributors to a nice urban fabric.

At the very least, I want to see the facade on this one saved:

1621132952119.png

I think this one also add something of substance:

1621132999578.png

Back