Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

thankfully the lower sections clad in black and white are not so horrible and the streetwall on front should be pretty uniform. just dont look up
True, but the problem is that the retail is poorly designed to attract 'exciting' street-level activity. I fear we will get the usual mish-mash of nail salons, dental offices, dry cleaners and pot shops.

True, but the problem is that the retail is poorly designed to attract 'exciting' street-level activity. I fear we will get the usual mish-mash of nail salons, dental offices, dry cleaners and pot shops.
We need a high-end kinda local Market.

Yeah, why not? St. Lawrence Market is too touristy and busy. We need a high-end local market for all the new families moving into the area.
Clearly you do not go there often. The SLM does get crowded, does have tourists but has great fresh food and knowledgeable vendors and is getting smarter (too smart?) new vendors too.

Clearly you do not go there often. The SLM does get crowded, does have tourists but has great fresh food and knowledgeable vendors and is getting smarter (too smart?) new vendors too.

No doubt! I love SLM too! But I think having another high-end market would help the community environment. Something like the markets in Europe. They feel more homey.

Anyway, it's better than nail salons, dry cleaner, ...

They are, at last, pouring the Front street sidewalk. It has been closed since November but should probably open next week. Still small sections on Princess and Lower Sherbourne (where the construction elevators were) to do.

Back