Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

That's my point - TheKingEast seems unimpressed with what is 'proposed' for the water feature yet what is shown in renderings and in the video posted above is taller and seems to have more water than what exists on Cumberland. I guess a better question might therefore be 'what is so underwhelming?'

unimpressed? All I said is I doubt the water will be flowing like that year round and I'm pretty sure it will be turned of in the winter.

Today:

q5IFqoP.jpg

8HaDfzr.jpg

This is moving slower than Larry Murphy.

It'll take another 4 or 5 more floors before it picks up once the floorplates become more standard. By mid summer this will be half up and we'll be praising or sneering at the cladding!

Just walked past this afternoon, and some of the scaffolding is down revealing how the podium is shaping up.

The chamfered concrete around the edges almost makes it feel like a picture frame.

8634849733_bbc8822842_b.jpg

8635970116_f06e3c1165_b.jpg

8634859555_065cb9fd2d_b.jpg

8635961820_198c833f02_b.jpg

8635959188_baebfe2099_b.jpg

Stomp is playing at the Alex? Hello Mirvish, the 90s called and wants its novelty show back! Good grief, no wonder he's tearing down the POW if this is the extent of his offerings.

Should look pretty sharp when it's all done! Can't wait to see the interplay between the glass and metal components.

You missed my point: I am not debating material choice but rather attention to design details: Specifically, compare the concrete columns, floor slabs, support beams etc to your typical G+C design.

Fair enough. I don't think anybody will dispute aA's attention to detail, especially not when it comes to what we've seen so far at Theatre Park.

Back